Justifiable Homicide: Black youth in peril,

Hijinx

Well at least he admits that the greatest problem with black people are other black people.
Genocide through abortion and black on black crime is killing more blacks than whites are.

He tells of laws passed by Bush and other Presidents through Executive Orders that take away Americans rights, but he fails to mention that Obama could void any or all of these laws through that same Executive action.. He doesn't mention that Americans growing older before death will soon be slowed by Obamacare and rationed health care.Farrakhan like so many other racist blacks blames the White man for all of their problems, when so many problems with blacks are of their own making.So many Black Muslims like Farrakhan have joined Islam, not for their belief's,but for their outlet for their hate. The last thing Farrakhan and other Muslims wants is a religion that preach's peace and love for their fellow man.Islam has been good to Farrakhan, it has made him a rich man.

I have to say this for Farrakhan, he has never hidden his hate, he joined the Muslims and came right out with it, He doesn't corrupt a Christian faith and preach his hate like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I have more respect for Farrakhan than either of these two clowns, who have made a good living hate mongering.

Amused_despair

The most recent numbers the CDC had for abortions was for 2010. here is the data I got from differing gvernment websites for 2010:

abortions: 765,651
Diseases: 1,560,422
traffic accidents: 32,788
Homicides: 14,748
drugs: 38,329
suicide: 39,518

not sure how that would break down if seperated by ethnic and social groups, but seems to me that far more get sick than get shot. Keep in mind that the abortion number from the CDC reflects many surgically necessary abortions such as ectopic pregnancies. The CDc website does break down the diseases by different categories, in 2010 1,173,268, more than half the deaths in the USA for 2010, were caused by either heart disease or cancer.