Stink Potters Making a Lot of Noise

blacklabman

Are there boat races this weekend at Solomons, or are there a large numbers of a--holes boaters out on a Friday?

intertidal

Are there boat races this weekend at Solomons, or are there a large numbers of a--holes boaters out on a Friday?

Took the day off yesterday and went to the Solomons ramp to celebrate Rocktober and got turned away. The offshore racers have the ramp through sunday. I was so depressed, and had no backup plan, that I returned home, parked the boat in the barn and then punished myself on this stupid forum.

The island is pretty overcrowded as of 1pm. Hardly able to get down by Tiki, and it's still early.... going to be a fuster cluck.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I noticed that too. Haven't noticed any of the usual hype and PR this year.

I live two hours away up in the hills in a bunker covered with anti HF, UHF and LF freq protection, a bunch of chickens and two geese to warn of intruders and I knew about it.

:shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Took the day off yesterday and went to the Solomons ramp to celebrate Rocktober and got turned away. The offshore racers have the ramp through sunday. I was so depressed, and had no backup plan, that I returned home, parked the boat in the barn and then punished myself on this stupid forum.

Ouch.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I live two hours away up in the hills in a bunker covered with anti HF, UHF and LF freq protection, a bunch of chickens and two geese to warn of intruders and I knew about it.

:shrug:

I wear two layers of tin foil...not just one.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You silly bahstard. You have to place a layer of goose feathers between them or you're just wasting good foil...and not stale ones either.

Oh...shoot. I was told it was goose droppings.

No wonder nobody ever wants to go out with me fer some Baskin Robbins....