SEA it doesn't mstter

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
[h=2]Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. :evil:[/h]

DEEKAYPEE8569

[h=2]Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. :evil:[/h]

Seen it.....funny how the mind works though, huh?

FED_UP

[h=2]aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. :evil:[/h]

terhe was a teahrd on tihs bferoe, brnig smohinteg new to the tbale.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
spelling nazi's caused this when i added one phucking n in my thread title, as soon as that thread dies, so will these STUPID threads.... this isn't a tbale either it's a forum :sarcasm:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
spelling nazi's caused this when i added one phucking n in my thread title, as soon as that thread dies, so will these STUPID threads.... this isn't a tbale either it's a forum :sarcasm:

Why can't you just let it go?

BOP

Obsess much?

Quit being a cheap-azz and buy a premo membership so you can delete your threads like lance/poazzredneck/whateverhiznamewas.

Plus, they'll start a birthday thread, just for you on your special day.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Bored, How else am i going to get to 69K and 15K post of really mostly useless info like you guys??????????? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!