It’s a vagina not a garden

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://kdvr.com/2014/10/05/potato-found-growing-inside-woman-after-being-used-as-contraceptive/
HONDA, Columbia — Doctors in the Central Colombian town of Honda believe they have determined why a potato was found growing inside a local woman’s vagina.

According to Colombia Reports, the 22-year-old patient, who asked not to be identified, came in to a hospital complaining of abdominal pains. After doctors discovered a potato inside her, the woman explained that her mother had told her to use it as a means of preventing pregnancy.

“My mom told me that if I didn’t want to get pregnant, I should put a potato up there, and I believed her,” the woman said.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You know these foreign countries make these stories up and say "watch! Those crazy Americans will have this on the news tonight".

luvmygdaughters

Okay, reminds me of an old joke, two amish women were picking potatoes in the garden one day. One of the women picked a particularly large potato from the ground. She stared at it for a few minutes and then told the other woman, "this potato reminds me of my husbands sack". The other woman looked at it and asked wide eyed "is it that big" The other amish lady said "no...its that dirty"

frequentflier

happy to be living
okay, reminds me of an old joke, two amish women were picking potatoes in the garden one day. One of the women picked a particularly large potato from the ground. She stared at it for a few minutes and then told the other woman, "this potato reminds me of my husbands sack". The other woman looked at it and asked wide eyed "is it that big" the other amish lady said "no...its that dirty"

:lol:

Hannibal

Interesting concept. Perhaps I can run this by the wifey as a means of keeping our garden going over the winter. I sure would love me some home grown green beans in mid-January.