Nhl 2014/15

Baz

This. ------------------>
And we're back. :duel:

Lots of major changes in the off-season, in regards to the Penguins and Capitals. The Caps went full-on in trying to be the Pens, signing Nisky ( a good pick-up) and Orpik (...ummm...did they think he was still 28???)

No matter. Speaking of not mattering...the Flyers are still doing hockey.

Off we go. Cheers!!!! :cheers:

jg21

Let's Go Caps! If I didn't have early season optimism, it'd be a long time until May 2015. Just get in the playoffs. Hope Burakovsky continues to play well. Orpik? Well, it was at least nice to see a D-man lay the wood on Thursday.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Let's Go Caps! If I didn't have early season optimism, it'd be a long time until May 2015. Just get in the playoffs. Hope Burakovsky continues to play well. Orpik? Well, it was at least nice to see a D-man lay the wood on Thursday.

LETS-GO-LIGHTNING! (clap clap clap-clap-clap) started out well Thursday. NHL is a blast.

Hank

my war
And we're back. :duel:

Lots of major changes in the off-season, in regards to the Penguins and Capitals. The Caps went full-on in trying to be the Pens, signing Nisky ( a good pick-up) and Orpik (...ummm...did they think he was still 28???)

No matter. Speaking of not mattering...the Flyers are still doing hockey.

Off we go. Cheers!!!! :cheers:

Where you at, ya little chit?

Chris0nllyn

Where you at, ya little chit?

:lol:

I wish they'd have played like that the past 4 games, but what a performance last night. I thought for sure it was going to break out into a full on, bench clearing brawl.

Holtby has been amazing this year.

We have some tough games ahead though.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Holtby with another shutout. 6th one, and tied with Fleury as the league leaders.

In Holtby's last three starts against the Penguins, Canadiens and Kings, Holtby has allowed zero goals on 84 shots in regulation. His only blemish in those three games was an overtime goal by Max Pacioretty in a 1-0 loss to the Canadiens on Saturday.

Otherwise, Holtby has gone 194 minutes, 40 seconds of shutout hockey in regulation play.

Chris0nllyn

Such a great scorer, and becoming a great overall player. Backchecking, defending, and laying ferocious hits.

Tough set of games coming up.

They've been playing pretty well, and beating the Rangers 5-2 had to have been a morale booster.

You're right though, Trotz has really made Ovi more than just a goal scorer. He's not gingerly skating around the left point nearly as much as just last year.

These last couple games will be tough for sure!

Chris0nllyn

2 points.
Ovechkin knocks Peter Bondra out of the top spot and becomes Capitals ALL TIME goal scorer.
Barry Trotz won his 600th game as a head coach.

Great game and a great win

Peter Forsberg

Went to the NYR vs CAPS Sat and the CAPS looked flat. Lot's of NYR fans were at the game. Caps fans were all at the Cherry Blossoms. If the CAPS come out out flat against the Isles it's gonna be one and done again.

Hank

my war
I'm so ready!!!

Pens just squeaked in. I was going to throw a party if both Philly & Pens didn't make it.

Baz! Where in the #### are you, ya little bandwagon bitch! :buddies:

Let's Go Caps!!!

jg21

Best time in all of sports.

Islanders are weak defensively, so I think the Caps can capitalize on that. Watching NYI lose last night against Columbus just reinforces that.