I want your retro-gaming junk

Toxick

Splat
I am working on an interior decoration project and I want to get a collection of old retro-gaming stuff. Gadgets, consoles, controllers, joysticks, hand-held, cartridges, pictures, posters, knickknacks, keychains. Atari, Nintendo, SNES, Intellivision, Coleco... any brand.

Old mini computer junk (TRS-80, Commodore 64, Timex-Sinclair, TI99 - etc.) would do the trick too.

None of it has to work. It's all either just decoration or it will have it's guts yanked out and modified anyway.

I don't have a lot of money, but I can compensate if necessary.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Atari 800 and 1200, working with all the extra pieces, FDDs, printer, joysticks, remote control joysticks, and on and on.......... and multiple years of Analog Magazine, only missing issue #1.

What's it worth to ya?

snuzzy

I am working on an interior decoration project and I want to get a collection of old retro-gaming stuff. Gadgets, consoles, controllers, joysticks, hand-held, cartridges, pictures, posters, knickknacks, keychains. Atari, Nintendo, SNES, Intellivision, Coleco... any brand.

Old mini computer junk (TRS-80, Commodore 64, Timex-Sinclair, TI99 - etc.) would do the trick too.

None of it has to work. It's all either just decoration or it will have it's guts yanked out and modified anyway.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Do you want a vintage pinball machine? It doesn't work right now, but I don't think it would take much to get it working. PM me if you are interested...

DEEKAYPEE8569

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

You mean, things like MERLIN, SIMON, Teddy Ruxpin, 2-XL, etc.....Easy to name all the one's I have.
The "fun" part is finding them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

what are your plans exactly ?

I have a TRS 80 Model 100 laptop, 2 different deskmates, a TRS 80 Model 4P, dot matrix printer, portable thermal printer, 15 MD hard Drive .. Tandy PC,