Biden's son discharged from Navy after reportedly

Bay_Kat

Tropical
...testing positive for cocaine

The son of Vice President Joe Biden says he is “embarrassed” after being discharged from the Navy Reserve earlier this year --- reportedly after testing positive for cocaine.

The Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter, reported Thursday that Hunter Biden’s short-lived military career ended because he failed a drug test after reporting to his unit in 2013. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Navy discharged him in February of this year.

Biden said in a statement to Fox News that he respects the Navy’s decision but did not specify why he was discharged.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...fter-reportedly-testing-positive-for-cocaine/

Pete

Repete
"the Navy would not specify what sort of discharge he was given" - Certainly his discharge should be Other than Honorable & it would infuriate me if it was anything other than that. I read the latest SECNAV Instruction on Administrative Seperation of Officers, & it wouldn't surprise me if there was some loophole found to give him a higher discharge.

http://doni.daps.dla.mil/Directives...litary Separation Services/1920.6C w CH-4.pdf

Back in the day it if it was the result of an Admin Board it was just an Administrative discharge. OTH and BCD were the result of a Courts Martial.

Pete

Repete
I just looked it up. Since he was an officer he was "dismissed". It does nto look like "discharges" apply to O's. Learned something new.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Why is anyone shocked and surprised that a Biden got caught?

How about a Biden sibling?

Attachments

• Biden.jpg
    Biden.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 211

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Not to fear a drug charge will hamper his future

Good ol' Lunchbox Joe comes through and keeps one of his kids stumbling onward and upward despite a predilection for stuffing stuff up his nose. Now, what about that daughter who goes to Israel for therapy? Wouldn't John Kerry be against that?

Hijinx

Politicians are good at getting their kids good jobs.

Let's ask ourselves how Chelsea earned her plush jobs and a ten million dollar apartment while married to the son of a felon.

We have Hillary running for President after her "What difference does it make" Afghanistan Booger, and after Rose law firm, being fired from the Watergate investigation her cattle futures, and her statement about being broke when they left the White House lie.
Worse: people will vote for her.

Biden is only the tip of the nepotism for their kids and politicians who are bought by jobs for their kids, campaign funds, and lobby trips.

Do not believe for one instant that this is a Democrat policy. Both parties are prone to it.

No one leaves a successful law practice to join politics for the patriotism involved.
Some of their law practices not so successful.