The "President" came to Upper Marlboro! AND??....

Hijinx

I didn't know Brown was this desperate. Some of the blacks in PG must be smarter than the Obama voters They walked out.

Hessian

I think his post-election calendar is really filling up...Appoint a new corrupt Attny General...Lie more about ebola....welcome tens of thousands of Haitians...find a way to choke Ginsburg to death & replace her before the new congress is seated....deny any wrong doing in the 3-4 stolen election races...send US troops to Africa wearing snow suits to protect them from ebola....fire more generals.

Yup...it will be a busy few weeks before the Christmas parties & vacations kick in.

mamatutu

mama to two
We go through Upper Marlboro to visit our daughter. We went today. If I had known, I would have cancelled with her to hear our illustrious leader speak. Not. There were so many Brown signs on the roads that it looked like litter. As if you have to talk people into voting Dem in PG county! :rolleyes:

Hijinx

We go through Upper Marlboro to visit our daughter. We went today. If I had known, I would have cancelled with her to hear our illustrious leader speak. Not. There were so many Brown signs on the roads that it looked like litter. As if you have to talk people into voting Dem in PG county! :rolleyes:

It was in PG ,Upper Marlboro, the County Seat of the County which holds the most Obama voters.

Its is a given that Brown will take PG, Don't know why he needed Obola.

mamatutu

mama to two
It was in PG ,Upper Marlboro, the County Seat of the County which holds the most Obama voters.

Its is a given that Brown will take PG, Don't know why he needed Obola.

I know. I was just trying to be funny. But, seriously, the amount of Brown signs was ridiculous. I haven't seen one Brown sign in Calvert County. Go figure.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Help, here.

This was a Brown rally. People there who support more government. The people who left are unhappy with Obama because he hasn't done enough for them. Not because he's done too much.

How is this good, in any way?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Help, here.

This was a Brown rally. People there who support more government. The people who left are unhappy with Obama because he hasn't done enough for them. Not because he's done too much.

:yay: :yay:

You're right. It's not good in any way. For the Dems. UM is the county seat of PG county, Brown should not need Obola there to rouse the rabble. Hope this is a good sign for the governor's race.

Speaking of governor's race - Foxhound & I were traveling south to the golf course in Lusby, and we saw a black Tahoe with Hogan for Governor & Maryland stickers on the back. We figured it was Hogan traveling over to St. Mary's for the Oyster Festival. Then, we saw the same SUV on our way back to Prince Frederick about 3 hours later. Guess he's making the rounds, still . :yay:

Chris0nllyn

Help, here.

On the MD Shooters forum, many people said they were getting tickets (they were free). Maybe some of those that walked out were non-Brown supporters.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
On the MD Shooters forum, many people said they were getting tickets (they were free). Maybe some of those that walked out were non-Brown supporters.

I fund it hard to believe anyone on MD shooters would think it helpful and worth their time to go to a Brown event and walk out.

Chris0nllyn

I fund it hard to believe anyone on MD shooters would think it helpful and worth their time to go to a Brown event and walk out.

You'd be surprised what some of those folks say.

Who was the heckler there? You think it was a Brown supporter that just happened to not like the President?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Who was the heckler there? You think it was a Brown supporter that just happened to not like the President?

He get shouted down?

I get that this wouldn't be above politics in general and it did make it a headline but, are Brown voters gonna stay home because of this? Are more Hogan voters gonna come out because of this?

Maybe so.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

There is a ton of displeasure with The Won coming from the left every day. When candidates won't even say they voted for you when you, obviously, did, that means people see a value in that distancing no matter how silly. Is it above Team Brown to have a heckler so they can say "Hey, we know everyone thinks Obama is a loser. But, we're not BECAUSE our crowd didn't boo our guy. They boo'd the loser!"

BigBlue

the people walked out.
LOL NOPE , they left early .

WOW , you guys are as dumb as mamatutu , it was Sunday and they deciding factor was traffic , 301 in upper Marlboro was down to one lane north and south bound due to road construction and the farms October festival......and a Redskins home game !!!:killingme

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
LOL NOPE , they left early .

WOW , you guys are as dumb as mamatutu , it was Sunday and they deciding factor was traffic , 301 in upper Marlboro was down to one lane north and south bound due to road construction and the farms October festival......and a Redskins home game !!!:killingme

Did they fly out? Did they crawl out on hands and knees? Did they drive out on a Segway?

Last edited:

Hessian

I have long felt that the Republicans play way too nice. They love to send out "appeal for $$" letters & e-mails...but they don't have a clue how to play the game the Democrats play.

I would dig back into the 2008 advertizements and match every possible Dem candidate praising Obama,..his vision,...begging for support, lauding his hope & change crap. And run a loop of these toxic endorsements next to a very long list of obama's failures. Run it heavy in the next two weeks...the lies, "You can Keep your Doctor"..."Shovel Ready Jobs"..."The border is more secure than ever"..."We will not rest!" ..."No Lobbyists in the Wh"..."Most Transparent in History"..."Illegals will not be covered"..."It was a video"..."Fat Cat Bankers"...on & on.:diva:

Show clips of Dems in congress applauding his unfulfilled promises & outright lies....during the 'State of the Union Farce.'

These pathetic enablers helped in the deception, the empowerment of a Soros puppet.

Republicans should be swarming social media, network commercials, and print. Instead, they hire more people to call & beg for more $$...and try to play nice. Crappy Rino idiots.

Last edited: