Strivectin

Has anyone used this? It is supposed to be used for stretchmarks but people report using it on their face to minimize wrinkles and fine lines. Any experiences? :coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My eyes aren't puffy... I just don't want to get wrinkles. :cds:

From the pictures I've seen of you, you have beautiful skin! As for the aging process, there's not a lot you can do about that. It happens to us all. Good genes help, but take it from an older gal (mid-50's!) drink lots of water, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Also, I put lotion on all over every single day. Even though I did my fair share of sun worshiping when I was younger, I think if you sunbathe a LOT or work outside in the sun, it does eventually do a number on your skin. Alcohol is also very dehydrating.

mamatutu

mama to two
From the pictures I've seen of you, you have beautiful skin! As for the aging process, there's not a lot you can do about that. It happens to us all. Good genes help, but take it from an older gal (mid-50's!) drink lots of water, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Also, I put lotion on all over every single day. Even though I did my fair share of sun worshiping when I was younger, I think if you sunbathe a LOT or work outside in the sun, it does eventually do a number on your skin. Alcohol is also very dehydrating.

Agree. You can spend a fortune on the expensive moisturizers. Moisturizing over time is the key. It can be anything from homemade concoctions (Bing that and there is all kinds of preventatives) to Vaseline or whatever. Once, the wrinkles are there, they are there to stay. You can buy the expensive stuff to puff them up and make them disappear, but it is temporary. Sun, cigarettes, alcohol, not enough hydrating will all take their toll, and genes do have something to do with it. You don't have to spend a fortune on hyped up expensive products to keep looking as young as you can for as long as you can.

luvmygdaughters

Drinking plenty of water is very important...moisturizing from the inside out first. I gave up soda's years ago, switched to water, noticed almost immediately that my lips weren't drying out and look chapped, skin felt and looked better. My mother always had beautiful skin, all I can ever her using on her face was Dove soap and Ponds moisturizer. She always washed her makeup off at night and always moisturized.