Christmas trees and kittens

gretchen

Any tips for keeping kittens - about four months old - out of trees? I was thinking maybe bitter apple? They like to eat plants,trash,pretty much anything and I know they'll be chewing the trees. I know it's early but I'm trying to have a plan in case I need to buy things to help.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Any tips for keepi

Just tie them up, hang them on the tree, discard at end of season. Or else keep kittens outside during entire season, or your tree will be destroyed/come down..

Merry Christmas!

p.s. - cats are useless!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Come on, RR - we were just over this last week......the solution to all these questions is just don't have any cats/kittens around. They will survive beyond humans.

They do better than I at hunting. I'll starve to death! :lmao:

Roman

Any tips for keeping kittens - about four months old - out of trees? I was thinking maybe bitter apple? They like to eat plants,trash,pretty much anything and I know they'll be chewing the trees. I know it's early but I'm trying to have a plan in case I need to buy things to help.
Have a spray mister handy, so when the kitty goes in the tree, you can mist it. Works like a charm, and only takes a few spritzes to learn.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Have a spray mister handy, so when the kitty goes in the tree, you can mist it. Works like a charm, and only takes a few spritzes to learn.

That's a good one. When my cats wanted to get in the tree, I would run the vacuum around the tree, not only am I vacuuming up loose needles, but the cats hated it, after 3 times, they didn't go near the tree again.