What the heck is going on down on the Island?

HotPinkChicken

I just drove East-bound over the bridge and saw a bunch of heavy equipment and large piles of dirt in the field across from CMM. They also have fencing around some parts. Does anyone have the info on what's going on? Are they just leveling the ground out? Thanks!

I just drove East-bound over the bridge and saw a bunch of heavy equipment and large piles of dirt in the field across from CMM. They also have fencing around some parts. Does anyone have the info on what's going on? Are they just leveling the ground out? Thanks!
Yes, there is a thread about it.

glhs837

Power with Control
You go ahead and follow your compass North on that road.......... I got a raft I'll let you have cheap.

MMDad

Lem Putt
You go ahead and follow your compass North on that road.......... I got a raft I'll let you have cheap.

Who said anything about a compass? Is that how you drive? You don't follow the road, you follow the compass?

Tell me, where is eastbound MD Rt. 4?

glhs837

Power with Control
Across the river, I am driving on Rt 4 N, but I an driving east. Ones a name, the others a direction. Eastbound means driving east, to me anyway. You could call the road whatever you want, the direction I'm travelling in remains the same.

coppersmith

Across the river, I am driving on Rt 4 N, but I an driving east. Ones a name, the others a direction. Eastbound means driving east, to me anyway. You could call the road whatever you want, the direction I'm travelling in remains the same.
Yeh, but yo is bound to go north if you stay in that lane !

coppersmith

a convention for really big Tonka trucks.

MMDad

Lem Putt

If you're driving east on that bridge you better be wearing a life jacket. On the other hand if you want to go over the bridge you'd be far better off on a heading of 41 degrees, which happens to be more north than east.