Forumite Endorsements ...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
To the Editor,
This year in Maryland we have the ability and the duty of implementing the change that we need as Marylanders. The O'Malley/Brown administration came in on a wave of promises to make Maryland better. Well, after 8 years we’ve had a recession, zero economic growth, wage cuts, poor roads, astronomical unemployment, 40 tax hikes, ridiculous spending and a tax on the rain. We have the solutions available to us this November and they are Larry Hogan, Steve Waugh and Matt Morgan.

It is my opinion that the team of Hogan, Waugh and Morgan has what it takes to help get Maryland back on track. Together they can bring a fresh perspective to Annapolis, one unclouded by political cronyism and having to answer to one party rule. Getting Larry, Steve and Matt elected can be the beginning of breaking the status quo party rule in Annapolis. It is way past time to enact common sense, fiscally prudent reforms. We need to roll back onerous regulations on small businesses and we need to allow Marylanders to keep more of their hard earned money, because the government does not drive the economy, we do.

I have seen and heard Matt and Steve share their plans for a better Maryland with any and all over the past few months. During every debate in which they have participated, they each have explained the issues, offered solutions and how they will initiate the change that we so desperately need. Both of these men have the dedication, drive, ethics and integrity to make us all proud of our representation in Annapolis. Recently, Larry Hogan endorsed Matt Morgan and Steve Waugh and he feels that “they are the right candidates for the job and I look forward to working with them.”

We as citizens of this once great state must now turn the tide. On November 4th you get to exercise one of the greatest rights ever granted: the right to vote. The REAL road to a Maryland recovery cannot be realized without the help of you, your family and your friends. You must get out to vote. Early voting begins on the 23rd and lasts until the 30th of October. Will you help get Maryland on the road to real recovery? My family has lived in Maryland for over 300 years; my wife's family can trace their roots back to the Ark and the Dove. We don't want to be part of the 47% that would leave Maryland because it is too expensive to live here. Larry Hogan, Matt Morgan and Steve Waugh are the clear choices for a better Maryland.

Last edited:

tommyjo

How wonderful...another informed somd.com voter rises from the goo.

According to your post: your primary reason for disliking O-Malley/Brown is that a recession occurred? (the recession caused the unemployment, low econ growth, lack of revenue to fix roads--due in part to Mr. Erlich's raiding the road fund--)

Is it your esteemed opinion then that the governor of MD has the innate ability to create a near worldwide depression all by his little self?? Oh sorry, you did say O'Malley/Brown, so it took the two of them as a team to cause the worldwide financial collapse?

So following your train of thought here...two D's caused the entire world financial collapse...but two R's only have the ability to put MD back on the right track??? Why can't they fix the entire world???

You are absolutely right that people should vote. I know this is entirely too much to ask for, but it would be helpful if they had a better grip on the realities and issues than you do.

mamatutu

mama to two

According to your post: your primary reason for disliking O-Malley/Brown is that a recession occurred? (the recession caused the unemployment, low econ growth, lack of revenue to fix roads--due in part to Mr. Erlich's raiding the road fund--)

Is it your esteemed opinion then that the governor of MD has the innate ability to create a near worldwide depression all by his little self?? Oh sorry, you did say O'Malley/Brown, so it took the two of them as a team to cause the worldwide financial collapse?

So following your train of thought here...two D's caused the entire world financial collapse...but two R's only have the ability to put MD back on the right track??? Why can't they fix the entire world???

You are absolutely right that people should vote. I know this is entirely too much to ask for, but it would be helpful if they had a better grip on the realities and issues than you do.

kom never referenced the World, he was talking about MD. And, his grip on the facts is just fine. Why do you have to belittle people that don't agree with you? That is called a character flaw, or a really bad debate tactic. Either way, it doesn't work in your favor.

Hijinx

kom never referenced the World, he was talking about MD. And, his grip on the facts is just fine. Why do you have to belittle people that don't agree with you? That is called a character flaw, or a really bad debate tactic. Either way, it doesn't work in your favor.

Kom isn't the one that is uninformed.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Been away for awhile but I see you're still a dumbass. Seems your little mind missed these gems:
" zero economic growth, wage cuts, poor roads, astronomical unemployment, 40 tax hikes, ridiculous spending and a tax on the rain."

Now go back to your room and shoot down those space invaders.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

You've always set the bar for "lamest", but you still impress, on occasion, with your ability to raise it further. :buddies:

dontknowwhy

Man, I hoped they locked your daddy away for a long long time for all the damage he caused you...
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot....that poor SOB hasn't been identified yet.
I'm sure Maury's working hard on that for ya

SamSpade

My guess is you typically struggle with the broader questions on reading comprehension. As in, the title of the original post should be "Why I Don't/Didn't Like O'Malley as Governor". This, because of one sentence in the entire post "Well, after 8 years we’ve had a recession, zero economic growth, wage cuts, poor roads, astronomical unemployment, 40 tax hikes, ridiculous spending and a tax on the rain." - half of which is completely on him.

The rest of the post doesn't mention either of them at all, not even obliquely.

As it so happens, this kind of discussion strongly appeals to me and others I know, since I detest political spots which consist entirely of "Vote for X, because he isn't as bad as Y".