Because it's been a while since we've had a good cop story..

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Gigglesnort.

If you're intent were truly to "ignore" me, you would have.

You are obsessed. I'm flattered, really. But I am spoken for.

Edit: mama koo koo announced to the world that she's ignoring me, but then took it back. Coward.

mamatutu

mama to two
In this day and time, we have to worry about filming, as in for later purposes. Attacks, etc. I think these cops were doing their job and ultimately were very humble. The guy with the phone was looking to voice his opinion and being an ass. He accomplished that. I still believe in LEO until being proven otherwise, or guilty of believing that, or whatever. God bless the few that want to protect us; that includes LEO and military. God bless America for as long as she has left.

mamatutu

mama to two
Gigglesnort.

If you're intent were truly to "ignore" me, you would have.

You are obsessed. I'm flattered, really. But I am spoken for.

Edit: mama koo koo announced to the world that she's ignoring me, but then took it back. Coward.

Actually, I meant that I was ignoring your reason for posting this video. I posted 1 minute after you did, and chose to erase it because I knew it didn't get my point across. I reposted. Please read. As far as the :gigglesnort: that you insist on using makes you look like a wimp. Are you a guy? A coward, I am not.

Edit: All I said in my original post was 'ignore' which meant ignore the video. Funny how you would take that personally! I have PMed you before and it says you don't accept PM's. You are the coward, and a hypocrite to boot. You either ignore me or all of this forum. Give it a try, gigglesnort. Open yourself up to defend what you are always whaling about! Why would I put you on ignore, and miss all the fun!

:roflmao:

Last edited: