Gunmen open fire at Canadian Parliament building;

Bay_Kat

Tropical
soldier down, 1 shooter possibly on loose

Multiple gunmen opened fire at the Canadian Parliament complex, shooting at least one soldier and spraying as many as 30 shots inside the government building just two days after a terror attack in Quebec shook the nation, officials said.

The shots rang out just before 10 a.m., and were quickly followed by reports of "several shooting incidents in downtown Ottawa," according to a tweet from police. The shooting at the government complex came after witnesses said they saw two men jump out of a Toyota Corolla and run toward the National War Memorial, where one opened fire on a soldier, officials told the Ottawa Sun. The gunmen then ran to the Parliament building, where witnesses later said they saw one man - possibly a gunman, down near the library. Bernard Trottier, a Toronto-area MP, tweeted that the gunman inside Centre Block "has been shot and killed.” The other was reportedly being sought.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10/22/soldier-shot-at-war-memorial-near-canadian-parliament/

From what I'm seeing on TV, looks like it's still going on, hope they get these guys and no one else gets hurt.

SG_Player1974

So the Muslim extremists hate us because of our freedoms and democracy. They hate the UK because they are our allies....

What... do they now have something against cold weather and the logging industry? :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So the Muslim extremists hate us because of our freedoms and democracy. They hate the UK because they are our allies....

What... do they now have something against cold weather and the logging industry? :shrug:

It's the "eh" they put at the end of every sentence.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Why do we care? Don't we have enough shiat going on in our own country to worry about?

NIMBY, right? Who cares what's happening in the rest of the world as long as it isn't in your yard? Why bother understanding the situation, tactics used, or the perpetrators. It's not like anyone would ever attack us, amirite?

Midnightrider

I'm noticing a common theme here...

The attack came two days after a recent convert to Islam killed one Canadian soldier and injured another in a hit-and-run before being shot to death by police.

I'll bite, whats common between the two? from the reports the canadian police are saying there is no known connection at this time.

FollowTheMoney

NIMBY, right? Who cares what's happening in the rest of the world as long as it isn't in your yard? Why bother understanding the situation, tactics used, or the perpetrators. It's not like anyone would ever attack us, amirite?
Nope. Wrong. Wouldn't care if was happening here either. It has, and will again. We can't stop it. While names have changed, "understanding the situation, tactics used, or the perpetrators" hasn't changed for thousands of years. Besides, there is so much propaganda out there, dis-information campaigns, etc. we (individuals) don't know if it is actually a rouge individual, group, or false flag event, here or there. I'm happy with watching the "powers that be" fighting amongst themselves in their world stage game of chess. There is absolutely nothing I can do, nor you, to prevent any of it. Though I do keep informed and updated as to current events and do what is needed to keep myself and family safe.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nope. Wrong. Wouldn't care if was happening here either. It has, and will again. We can't stop it. While names have changed, "understanding the situation, tactics used, or the perpetrators" hasn't changed for thousands of years. Besides, there is so much propaganda out there, dis-information campaigns, etc. we (individuals) don't know if it is actually a rouge individual, group, or false flag event, here or there. I'm happy with watching the "powers that be" fighting amongst themselves in their world stage game of chess. There is absolutely nothing I can do, nor you, to prevent any of it. Though I do keep informed and updated as to current events and do what is needed to keep myself and family safe.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you read any of this. At least, not yet.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

It's a safe bet at least one of them was a rough individual. The real question would be if he was a rogue individual among a group of rough individuals wearing rouge.