Delegate campaign in Southern Md.

GregV814

It seems to me that Sue Kullen, that moon-eyed airhead liberal (tax your mileage advocate) has many of her campaign signs on vacant/abandoned properties in central-southern Calvert County.....Somehow, her signs on vacant properties tells a story about her mindset.

Midnightrider

It seems to me that Sue Kullen, that moon-eyed airhead liberal (tax your mileage advocate) has many of her campaign signs on vacant/abandoned properties in central-southern Calvert County.....Somehow, her signs on vacant properties tells a story about her mindset.

so you did a property search and then checked with the owners to see if the owners had posted those signs, right? :killingme

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
since you get it why dont you break it down for us.

what i am seeing is his tinfoil showing

Sure, ask YT to do the hard work for ya. Try sounding out the words and ignore the bold-font, larger-font effects. I'm betting you can figure it out; you're at P.G. County schools product, right?

Midnightrider

Sure, ask YT to do the hard work for ya. Try sounding out the words and ignore the bold-font, larger-font effects. I'm betting you can figure it out; you're at P.G. County schools product, right?

That's hilarious, you can't find his point either...
Exactly what does a sign being on a vacant lot say about a candidate?

GregV814

Mr Rider, you make a succinct point about vacant land. Although you missed the subliminal message (akin to not seeing an 18 wheeler rumbling behind you) I will make a minor point. You see the significant minor issue is the properties I spoke of looked abandoned and in need of repair. That may insinuate the owners have abandoned all hope and given up on the aforementioned parcel, (much like Marylanders fleeing the State) or the inhabitants have no care for the property and are looking for a handout, (much like folks in Baltimore and Pee Gee County.

But you must look aside from your ingrown shallowness into wider spectrums of transient thoughts.

Hijinx

Mr Rider, you make a succinct point about vacant land. Although you missed the subliminal message (akin to not seeing an 18 wheeler rumbling behind you) I will make a minor point. You see the significant minor issue is the properties I spoke of looked abandoned and in need of repair. That may insinuate the owners have abandoned all hope and given up on the aforementioned parcel, (much like Marylanders fleeing the State) or the inhabitants have no care for the property and are looking for a handout, (much like folks in Baltimore and Pee Gee County.

But you must look aside from your ingrown shallowness into wider spectrums of transient thoughts.

Now I figured that differently.

I figure she has no friends or supporters who want her tripe in their yards so she used apparently vacant property where no one would complain, and put her signs there.

Midnightrider

A vacant property and an abandon house aren't really the same thing. Maybe next time you should choose your words more carefully than you font. Not that it matters since you probably made it up anyway....

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This is you, right?

That's hilarious, you can't find his point either...
Exactly what does a sign being on a vacant lot say about a candidate?

Always expecting someone else to do your business?

Attachments

• Employees must wash your hands.jpg
    Employees must wash your hands.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 119

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I took advantage of early voting today and cast my vote for Mark Fisher as my delegate. :cartwheel

acommondisaster

I always liked the Steny Hoyer sign right next to the vacant car lot - (I think it's in St. Mary's county). I thought that was very ironic, given how the democrats had much to do with the closing of so many dealerships in the first administration. It was kind of like a "vote for Steny and you'll get more of this" kind of thing.

mamatutu

mama to two
I always liked the Steny Hoyer sign right next to the vacant car lot - (I think it's in St. Mary's county). I thought that was very ironic, given how the democrats had much to do with the closing of so many dealerships in the first administration. It was kind of like a "vote for Steny and you'll get more of this" kind of thing.

We can't win for losing. We just have to keep trying.