Lewinsky - Presidential Stalker

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
An Affair to Remember
As Hillary gears up to run, look for attempts to rewrite 1990s history.

On Jan. 21, 1998, Mr. Clinton told his aide Sidney Blumenthal that Ms. Lewinsky “came on to me and made a sexual demand on me,” according to Mr. Blumenthal’s deposition to Mr. Starr. Mr. Clinton added that he “rebuffed her” and then she “threatened him. She said that she would tell people they’d had an affair, that she was known as the stalker among her peers, and that she hated it and if she had an affair or said she had an affair then she wouldn’t be the stalker any more.”

Mr. Blumenthal then repeated this tale to anyone in the press corps who would listen, and the “stalker” smear soon made it into multiple media reports under the authority of “a White House source.” Mrs. Clinton for her part described Ms. Lewinsky as “a narcissistic loony toon,” as the first lady’s friend Diane Blair recounted in the personal papers archive opened in 2010 by the University of Arkansas library.

Meanwhile, Mr. Clinton fanned out across the talk shows to deny that he had any romantic or otherwise improper relationship, which he continued to insist until he was forced to admit his lies by the blue DNA dress. Then the Clintons flipped to attacking the respected jurist Mr. Starr as a rabid partisan. Mr. Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice and lying under oath, and he later was stripped of his law license.

We correct the record not least to point out that the Clintons weren’t above falsely smearing a young woman not much older than their daughter as an oversexed psycho blackmailer. Since Ms. Lewinsky brought it up, we also wonder what the modern feminists applauding her address think about men in positions of power publicly shaming a female subordinate without her consent.

:lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The feminists only back the woman when she's exploited by 1 of the guys from the other side, not when the exploiter is on their side. In the latter case the man is the victim and the woman is labeled a hypersexual nympho. Oh and the exploiter's wife is also a victim. She is perhaps the biggest victim in the whole sordid tale.

Hijinx

What ever happened to the theory of consenting adults.

They were both consenting adults. Lewinski knew the acts being used on her were not the normal acts of a man in love.
Bill knew she was allowing these acts.
This was not Lewinski's first Rodeo. Nor was it Bill Clinton's.

They engaged in mutually agreed upon sexual acts.
Neither is more guilty than the other.

They got caught and of course Clinton lied, and then Monica produced the dress with the stain that she saved.
She knew what she was doing when she saved that stain.
If some wish to think of her as a poor naive child that is up to them, but she wasn't as dumb as she acts.
It was Bill Clinton who was dumb and let his dick think for him.

Hijinx

As a second thought why is all of this coming up now???
Hillary is running for President, and Monica is doing this now for Hillary to get it out before the 2016 election brings it up?

That's the rumor, How true is it?

Hank

my war
Nothing but,

supervisors don't engage in sexual activity with subordinates

Is that a written law? Happens every day. Who cares? For someone that wants government out of our business, you sure are involved in other people's business.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the rest of us who have to work in office environments, prefer co-workers get promotions based on merit, not because they are f**king the boss

Homeland

What ever happened to the theory of consenting adults.

They were both consenting adults. Lewinski knew the acts being used on her were not the normal acts of a man in love.
Bill knew she was allowing these acts.
This was not Lewinski's first Rodeo. Nor was it Bill Clinton's.

They engaged in mutually agreed upon sexual acts.
Neither is more guilty than the other.

They got caught and of course Clinton lied, and then Monica produced the dress with the stain that she saved.
She knew what she was doing when she saved that stain.
If some wish to think of her as a poor naive child that is up to them, but she wasn't as dumb as she acts.
It was Bill Clinton who was dumb and let his dick think for him.

So if a fifty five year old married Navy Admiral had sex with a twenty year old intern, you would chalk it up to consenting adults? Not me. I think that guy with the power has an obligation to control himself. Not to mention the incident happened while he was working. Minor details, but I can see you calling for somE ones job in similar circumstances.

This_person

So if a fifty five year old married Navy Admiral had sex with a twenty year old intern, you would chalk it up to consenting adults? Not me. I think that guy with the power has an obligation to control himself. Not to mention the incident happened while he was working. Minor details, but I can see you calling for somE ones job in similar circumstances.
Even Rosie O'Donnell agrees.

Hijinx

A Fifty five year old admiral has a lot more power over that female than Clinton had over a volunteer intern. Of coourse Clinton should have controlled himself, but remember this was Bill Clinton. The man was famous for abusing women. Where was his wife? She knew what he was? But as long as he left her alone she didn't care--until he got caught, and then she still did nothing. Monica knew what Bill Clinton was, it was no secret, she was not innocent. Certainly I would call for someones job. I and Half of America called for Clintons job. He got impeached. Calling for Clinton's job did no good. Clinton was wrong, but he was too well liked and the Democrats covered for him. Even old Byrd the KKK Senators said he was wrong, but would not vote to impeach him.

I never said Clinton was not wrong, only that he wasn't in this alone.IMO Monica set out to get to him and he was an easy target.
six of one a half dozen of the other---both guilty.

Homeland

A Fifty five year old admiral has a lot more power over that female than Clinton had over a volunteer intern. Of coourse Clinton should have controlled himself, but remember this was Bill Clinton.

You lose me here! You believe an admiral has more power over an intern than the President of the United States? How do you figure?

Hijinx

You lose me here! You believe an admiral has more power over an intern than the President of the United States? How do you figure?

Female enlistee's in the Navy are not interns, and they cannot quit when they want to. They are enlisted personnel, who have made a commitment to be in the Navy for a certain period of time. The Admiral would have power over her transfers, her duties, and her immediate superiors who could make things hard for her. (no pun intended.).

Lewinski could walk out any time she felt like it. Again no pun intended.

mamatutu

mama to two
I have read some articles relating to why Monica is speaking publically now about the 'affair'. Is it to help Hillary to garner sympathy and where I would think there is a pay off in there somewhere? Or, is it to hurt Hillary in her run for prez by bringing up the whole sordid thing again; showing the corruptness of the Clintons? I do criticize Monica for calling herself the first 'patient 0'. That is such an insult to the people dying of Ebola; especially the little boy that was the first to be diagnosed and died in this epidemic. As far as my opinion, I think Monica knew exactly what she was doing and that it was wrong. I can see how she got caught up in the fantasy of it all. But, ultimately, it is Bill's fault. He abused his power and is an example of why people that have that kind of power think they are above the law. Whether it be in government, or regarding the sanctity of marriage.

Last edited:

Homeland

Female enlistee's in the Navy are not interns, and they cannot quit when they want to. They are enlisted personnel, who have made a commitment to be in the Navy for a certain period of time. The Admiral would have power over her transfers, her duties, and her immediate superiors who could make things hard for her. (no pun intended.).

Lewinski could walk out any time she felt like it. Again no pun intended.

Who ever said anyting about female enlistee's? I said something about an intern and an admiral. YOU said the admrial had more power than the president. Either you never served and don't understand the chain of command, or now you are back peddling and trying to change the narrative.

Hijinx

Well I did serve, but not in the Navy.
Are you telling me the Navy has female interns serving under Admirals?

Not trying to change the narrative at all. It is about people in a supervisory position using that position to entice a person into engaging in a sexual act with them.
But do you really believe that the supervisory person never has a lower ranked person come up to them looking to get advanced?

It's a 2 way street is all I am saying. Monica knew what she was doing. She was not an innocent lamb slaughtered by the big bad Cigar man.

Homeland

Well I did serve, but not in the Navy.
Are you telling me the Navy has female interns serving under Admirals?

Not trying to change the narrative at all. It is about people in a supervisory position using that position to entice a person into engaging in a sexual act with them.
But do you really believe that the supervisory person never has a lower ranked person come up to them looking to get advanced?

It's a 2 way street is all I am saying. Monica knew what she was doing. She was not an innocent lamb slaughtered by the big bad Cigar man.

Yes, the Navy has interns. I don't believe any of the interns are of a superior rank than an admrial.

If you aren't trying to change the narrative, why did you find it different for the president than an admiral? Why isn't the admiral and the intern just consenting adults.

I'll tell you why. When you are in a position of leadership, it is your responsibility to lead your people and not take advantage of them. When you are that powerful, there are going to be people who are going to want to get close to you. YOU have that position of power. How naive of you to think that an admiral can do more damage to an intern than the leader of the free world.

So you think twenty year old children aren't impressionable to be taken advantage of by the most powerful people in their organization?

Hijinx

Yes, the Navy has interns. I don't believe any of the interns are of a superior rank than an admrial.

If you aren't trying to change the narrative, why did you find it different for the president than an admiral? Why isn't the admiral and the intern just consenting adults.

I'll tell you why. When you are in a position of leadership, it is your responsibility to lead your people and not take advantage of them. When you are that powerful, there are going to be people who are going to want to get close to you. YOU have that position of power. How naive of you to think that an admiral can do more damage to an intern than the leader of the free world.

So you think twenty year old children aren't impressionable to be taken advantage of by the most powerful people in their organization?

I wish you wouldn't put words in my mouth. What I said was that it works both ways.

I do not know anything about Admirals and interns, especially some theory that some intern might outrank an Admiral.
Not sure you know either. Are we speaking of interns or civilian women working for the Navy?

The most Bill Clinton could have done to Monica is ban her from the White House, and despoil her reputation which he so aptly did.
He nailed her just about as badly as possible.
Please tell me what other possible harm he could have done to Monica.

I mean he couldn't have hidden her body at Ft. Marcy could he?