denver-airport-mural 4.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Denver-airport-mural-2.jpg
    Denver-airport-mural-2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 323

mAlice

professional daydreamer
That's awesome!

Mustang, by El Paso born artist Luis Jiménez, was one of the earliest public art commissions for Denver International Airport in 1993. Standing at 32 feet (9.8 m) tall and weighing 9,000 pounds (4,100 kg), "Mustang" is a blue cast-fiberglass sculpture with red shining eyes located between the inbound and outbound lanes of Peña Boulevard.[8] Jiménez died in 2006 while creating the sculpture when the head of it fell on him and severed an artery in his leg. At the time of his death, Jiménez had completed painting the head of the mustang. The sculpture was completed with the help of the artist's staff, family, and professional race-car painters Camillo Nuñez and Richard LaVato. Upon completion the sculpture was sent to California for assembly and then shipped to Denver. "Mustang" was unveiled at DEN on February 11, 2008.

-wiki

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, the connuts have been freaking on the Denver airport for years. Saqw specualtion about underground alien bases, all sorts of wack-a-doo crap.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Yep, the connuts have been freaking on the Denver airport for years. Saqw specualtion about underground alien bases, all sorts of wack-a-doo crap.

It is one of my very favorite conspiracy theories, just ahead of the allegation that the laundry detergent companies tell you to use more detergent than you really need, causing you to use more and therefore purchase more frequently...

PeoplesElbow

It is an attempt to distract people from the fact that their flights were late. I swear every time I went through Denver I missed my connecting flight or my luggage was lost.