Leonardtown Traffic Is A Mess!

blacklabman

From the start of the shopping center until the access to Rt. 234, one lane is closed each way. Paving each side.

From the start of the shopping center until the access to Rt. 234, one lane is closed each way. Paving each side.

:roflmao:

That ain't NUTHIN! 2 lanes of the beltway closed at BW Pkwy this AM. Traffic backed up to Rt. 5. THAT's traffic that's a mess.

luvmygdaughters

Its about time they did the paving, its been milled up since the end of August. Honestly, I don't know why they think it needed repaving, nothing wrong with it. Again, your tax dollars at waste..er..I mean work.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Its about time they did the paving, its been milled up since the end of August. Honestly, I don't know why they think it needed repaving, nothing wrong with it, except that the southbound right lane was like driving on a cow path. Again, your tax dollars at waste..er..I mean work.

:fixed:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Its about time they did the paving, its been milled up since the end of August. Honestly, I don't know why they think it needed repaving, nothing wrong with it. Again, your tax dollars at waste..er..I mean work.

It was in very rough shape from all the construction trucks that go through there

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I had to go through there three times yesterday. Yeah, it was a PITA but it is going to be better when done. When you would come to the light just after Leonardtown Ford before, you had better hold on if you were in the right lane..

ginwoman

This has been dragged out for so long!!! Its a CLUSTER! Today when I run out, I'm going to hit good' ol' 235 and bypass Leonardtown.

mitzi

They've been repaving the road down to the wharf the past few weeks too. I didn't see the need for that either.

luvmygdaughters

They've been repaving the road down to the wharf the past few weeks too. I didn't see the need for that either.

That's because they put new sidewalks in on the right side as you go down to the wharf. It amazes me how much they spend in Leonardtown on this kind of stuff, but, travel back by the Firehouse sometime on Lawrence Avenue. some trashy buildings on that road, the one that sticks out in my mind is the one where they had the guy die from the overdose.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, thinking of this thread, having to go get new tags for the Samurai, I wisely ( especially since i'm on the bike) take Friendship School Road to Maypole. Good choice, gets me through 90% of it easy peasy. Get to MVA, nice lady says "You got a police report number?", "Ah, no" says I, "I looked on the MVA website and even called and was told thats not applicable to lost tags, only stolen ones."

"Nope, even lost tags gotta have a police report number, go see them and get a number". So I struggle back through the crap, get to the SMCS office, where the ever-so-polite (no kidding, he was very cool) Lt Belleavolne, not only explains thats BS, but also hands me his card and says "Please, please, ask them to call me" So, another PITA journey back through the mess, only to get another guy at the desk. "A11, go have a seat". 45 minutes wasted thanks to Twitly, the Wonder Clerk.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
So, thinking of this thread, having to go get new tags for the Samurai, I wisely ( especially since i'm on the bike) take Friendship School Road to Maypole. Good choice, gets me through 90% of it easy peasy. Get to MVA, nice lady says "You got a police report number?", "Ah, no" says I, "I looked on the MVA website and even called and was told thats not applicable to lost tags, only stolen ones."

"Nope, even lost tags gotta have a police report number, go see them and get a number". So I struggle back through the crap, get to the SMCS office, where the ever-so-polite (no kidding, he was very cool) Lt Belleavolne, not only explains thats BS, but also hands me his card and says "Please, please, ask them to call me" So, another PITA journey back through the mess, only to get another guy at the desk. "A11, go have a seat". 45 minutes wasted thanks to Twitly, the Wonder Clerk.

Lt. Belleavoine is awesome!

mitzi

That's because they put new sidewalks in on the right side as you go down to the wharf. It amazes me how much they spend in Leonardtown on this kind of stuff, but, travel back by the Firehouse sometime on Lawrence Avenue. some trashy buildings on that road, the one that sticks out in my mind is the one where they had the guy die from the overdose.

There was really no need for a new sidewalk there either. I live on the other end of Lawrence Avenue (by the new sidewalk lol). I don't understand why the town won't make the owner of the apartment building (where the overdoses were) clean that place up or bring it up to code. There's been numerous complaints and it just keep deteriorating.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Tried to cross Rt. 5 from May Pole Road just a few minutes ago. The ####ing morons decided it would be a good time to pave the intersection. I was told it would be 20 minutes before I could cross. WTF were they thinking? Schools let out at 2:30. Can they really be that ####ing stupid???