This page cannot be displaye

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
For some reason this week, web pages I go to on a regular basis, now show up as cannot be displayed. A few are USAA, PNC, BOA, FB & Capital One. I try to Google them and use that link but get the same result. I've ran Spybot, Microsoft Security Essentials, and AVG. Found two spyware things, deleted them but still the same. Even restored back to Sundays date. Anything else to look for or try??? Thank you.

dave1959

For some reason this week, web pages I go to on a regular basis, now show up as cannot be displayed. A few are USAA, PNC, BOA, FB & Capital One. I try to Google them and use that link but get the same result. I've ran Spybot, Microsoft Security Essentials, and AVG. Found two spyware things, deleted them but still the same. Even restored back to Sundays date. Anything else to look for or try??? Thank you.

Sunspots ?

Humbled

I had that problem last month. Resetting the router helped somewhat at first, but eventually it got to the point where it didn't help anymore. Comcast got tired of my complaints, and sent me a new router. Now, life is good again... well, almost.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I had that problem last month. Resetting the router helped somewhat at first, but eventually it got to the point where it didn't help anymore. Comcast got tired of my complaints, and sent me a new router. Now, life is good again... well, almost.

I hope I don't have to buy a new router. This one is less than a year old.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Can you connect directly to your internet source without the router (think ethernet connection)? If it clears up your issue you might have out of date firmware for your router, see if upgrades are available, or your router might be blocking the sites you are having issues with..

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Can you connect directly to your internet source without the router (think ethernet connection)? If it clears up your issue you might have out of date firmware for your router, see if upgrades are available, or your router might be blocking the sites you are having issues with..

I haven't tried disconnecting anything yet. I can access these sites using our laptop and my cell phone over wifi. Now, the back button doesn't work for this site :/