How many more YEARS??

SG_Player1974

Will it be before they start builing SOMETHING other than a parkway and parking lot at the new "proposed" shopping area across from Wildewood?

Been there an awful long time with ZERO buildings under construction! :eyebrow:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Will it be before they start builing SOMETHING other than a parkway and parking lot at the new "proposed" shopping area across from Wildewood?

Right after the Patuxent Business Park fills up.

luvmygdaughters

SIlly, when they finish the Go Kart Track and The Skating Rink of course.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Thought I'd read somewhere that they'd started breaking ground for the theater in there.

BernieP

Resident PIA

I thought they broke ground on the theater project?

I look at that intersection and can't wait for the day when that place is built out and there is traffic.
Traffic that has to compete with cement trucks trying to get as many runs in for the day as they can. It will be entertaining.