What was Hillary thinking?....

mamatutu

mama to two
....I don't think she was unless she thinks Americans are a bunch of dummies. This is up there with 'what difference does it make' and 'we left the Whitehouse broke'.

(Sorry, if this was posted already. I looked.)

"HILLARY CLINTON: Don't let anybody tell you that its corporations and businesses that create jobs. You know that old theory, trickle-down economics. That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly. One of the things my husband says when people ask him what he brought to Washington, he says I brought arithmetic."

Video in link: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...nybody_tell_you_corporations_create_jobs.html

Here is a twitchy link. I always love to read the comments!

http://twitchy.com/2014/10/24/delus...that-moment-says-businesses-dont-create-jobs/

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Hillary is just telling her peeps what they want to hear.

Did you misspell sheep? :lol: Hill and Bill are a match made in political heaven. They will do, ignore, say anything that keeps them in power. Oh, and they are criminals, but never paid the price. They are a far cry from the people that built this country and made it great. Those people were the brave pioneers that forged this country on their own with no help from the government, and the Native Americans that paid the price for what America came to be. Talk about a trail of tears. I hope Hillary has another slip in the bathroom. She deserves to be president like a collective hole in our head.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
you did not build that part II

Come one people, all good things come from the Government ..... not McDonald's

Hijinx

Did you misspell sheep? :lol: Hill and Bill are a match made in political heaven. They will do, ignore, say anything that keeps them in power. Oh, and they are criminals, but never paid the price. They are a far cry from the people that built this country and made it great. Those people were the brave pioneers that forged this country on their own with no help from the government, and the Native Americans that paid the price for what America came to be. Talk about a trail of tears. I hope Hillary has another slip in the bathroom. She deserves to be president like a collective hole in our head.

I cannot see why anyone would vote for Hillary.
What is the fascination?
What has she ever done to show in any way that she is capable of being President.

Being married to a philanderer and ignoring his sexual trysts? Is that what women are supposed to do?
My wife sure wouldn't.

I could go through a long , long list of her crooked and nasty dealings, but we all already know them
Does that impress voters?
It shouldn't.

As a Senator she did nothing but vote the way she was told by Democrat leadership.
As Secretary of State she was useless, and got people killed.

She was First lady when Bill Clinton was President, and she and Bill got their daughter sweetheart jobs.
Married her off to the son of a felon. Good work.

I just don't see the fascination. If she were not married to Bill Clinton she wouldn't be anything.

Hijinx

Sexist much?

Has nothing to do with being sexist, Has to do with Hillary not being competent.

Tell me she could have been elected Senator without Bill Clinton.
Tell me she would have been made Secretary of State had she not been popular with Democrats because of Bill Clinton.

She was fired from Watergate for lies and unethical behavior.

Try reading this: http://www.rense.com/general80/hopes.htm

You believe the facts are sexist?

Hank

my war
Has nothing to do with being sexist, Has to do with Hillary not being competent.

Tell me she could have been elected Senator without Bill Clinton.
Tell me she would have been made Secretary of State had she not been popular with Democrats because of Bill Clinton.

She was fired from Watergate for lies and unethical behavior.

Try reading this: http://www.rense.com/general80/hopes.htm

You believe the facts are sexist?

Guarantee she is smarter than your dumb ass.... :yay:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

What HANK expected you to say ( to avoid being sexist ) is that "If she were not married to Madeleine Albright she wouldn't be anything."

Hijinx

Guarantee she is smarter than your dumb ass.... :yay:

There are thousands of people much smarter than my dumb ass Hank.
I am smart enough to know that. But I am not running for President.

A man should know his limitations, so should a woman.
Hillary is way over her head. Obama is way over his head.

In my field of endeavor I was pretty competent.
I cannot say the same for Hillary no matter how smart she is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sexist much?

It's not sexist if it's true. Hillary has all the charisma of a communal chamber pot and if she hadn't ridden Bill's coat tails she'd be just another shrill female lawyer chasing ambulances.

Hijinx

It's not sexist if it's true. Hillary has all the charisma of a communal chamber pot and if she hadn't ridden Bill's coat tails she'd be just another shrill female lawyer chasing ambulances.

and with her short legs and fat ass she wouldn't be able to catch many

PsyOps

Pixelated
A man should know his limitations, so should a woman.
Hillary is way over her head. Obama is way over his head.

We thought the same about Obama and he got elected twice. Hillary, unlike the typical GOPer, knows how to appeal to who I believe has become the majority of our voting base – the low information voter. Time and time again conservatives underestimate these people: Pelosi, Reid, Biden, Hoyer, Hillary… They know how to frame a message in the simplest terms that seems to resonate with voters. Competence has very little to do with how people make their voting decisions.

Hijinx

We thought the same about Obama and he got elected twice. Hillary, unlike the typical GOPer, knows how to appeal to who I believe has become the majority of our voting base – the low information voter. Time and time again conservatives underestimate these people: Pelosi, Reid, Biden, Hoyer, Hillary… They know how to frame a message in the simplest terms that seems to resonate with voters. Competence has very little to do with how people make their voting decisions.

Aint that a shame? But you are right. It's why we are in the mess we are in.