Redskins @ Cowboys

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I have to disagree.
At the time I did want him to stay out.
But he knows his team and also has the hand signals and no huddle offense.
Thank the Dallas coaches for putting him back in and securing a DC win.. first play he almost had a classic Romover... on the 2 years line? (I Like my new word Romover, hope I get to use it a lot more)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like to see a replacement do well. Some of the best QBs got their break because the star got injured. #sorryforyourluckrg3

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Damn sweetie, that's cold!!! I had the best time watching the game with you. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much.

:lol: Aren't you glad you have a girlfriend who thinks of cool ways to watch the game? Uber tailgate, baybee!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have to disagree.
At the time I did want him to stay out.
But he knows his team and also has the hand signals and no huddle offense.

I was stunned they let him back in. At 6-1, Weeden playing well, there is FAR more to lose if he gets trucked again, win or lose, and much to gain keeping him out in terms of the rest of the team stepping up, including some pressure time for your back up.

Dumb, dumb move.

Chris0nllyn

I was stunned they let him back in. At 6-1, Weeden playing well, there is FAR more to lose if he gets trucked again, win or lose, and much to gain keeping him out in terms of the rest of the team stepping up, including some pressure time for your back up.

Dumb, dumb move.

No doubt Jerry Jones played a role in that.

He came down, went to talk to Romo personally, then went and talked to Garrett.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I like to see a replacement do well. Some of the best QBs got their break because the star got injured. #sorryforyourluckrg3

Tom Brady is number one on that list.. he was NE's #4 QB.. where the norm is MAYBE 3.. they decided not to cut him and keep him as the #4.. then he just bided his time as through attrition he made it to the #2 spot, then Bledsoe got hurt.. like winning the lottery.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I was wondering the same thing. I don't get to see their games often and I miss things like this.

He got fired.. benched..

They never even showed him on the bench during the game that I saw.. wonder if he was even there.