Ark help!

Tami2red

ARK ~

So We rescued 3 kittens. I think they are about 4 weeks old. Mom was hit by a car in front of our apartment. How do I take care of them??? PLEASE PM me...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
ARK ~

So We rescued 3 kittens. I think they are about 4 weeks old. Mom was hit by a car in front of our apartment. How do I take care of them??? PLEASE PM me...

4 weeks ... they should be close to being able to eat on their own... get some kitten formula... and small kitten bottle... and some wet kitten food

try to bottle feed them... or try an eye dropper and put some in their mouth (but dont put too much in there cuz that would cuz them to inhale the liquid)

if they are taking that then mix some milk and wet food to make a runny mixture.... then try to start getting them to eat that (it may take using your finger to get them interested in lickin it off of your finger.)

offer them a litter box (you can use the boxes that can food come in ...as its low for them to get in and out) if they are not going you will have to use a damp washcloth and stimulate them)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Thanks ICit this is the first I've been able to check the forum since about 1:30pm yesterday. I did reply to an email message I received advising to use milk replacer and that taking them to HS in Waldorf would get them into a foster home through their network.

So how are things going Tami?