Crazy weather? Today 80 !, Saturday upper 40's !

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So the weather has gone nuts again ....

Today: Highs around 80

Sunday: Highs in the upper 40s

So you may want to get out your Winter coats/gear if you have not already done so (I have not).

Then again, it IS almost November ....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I hear on the radio this morning that Friday night we may even have some SMOWflakes ........ nothing serious though.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I hear on the radio this morning that Friday night we may even have some SMOWflakes ........ nothing serious though.

Didn't see that in the forecast for us but I know friends of mine in PA and NY said they might get some. One is from Texas and her kids are not used to bundling up for trick or treating.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Isn't it supposed to be windy this weekend? I need to clean the leaves out of my yard but can't get to it until then. Yard looks trashy!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Didn't see that in the forecast for us but I know friends of mine in PA and NY said they might get some. One is from Texas and her kids are not used to bundling up for trick or treating.

yeah with the temps going so low we may have wet smow-flakes but not much, and it'll probably only West of DC I bet? I'm not ready for smow yet.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Isn't it supposed to be windy this weekend? I need to clean the leaves out of my yard but can't get to it until then. Yard looks trashy!

My neighbors house always has loose trash in his front yard mixed into leaves that never seem to get raked. I don't think any of the folks who live there ever do much yard work. Across the road from their house, the woods look horrible, littered with loose trash and many empty beer bottles. You'd think they'd get tired of seeing all that trash? Apparently not.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
My neighbors house always has loose trash in his front yard mixed into leaves that never seem to get raked. I don't think any of the folks who live there ever do much yard work. Across the road from their house, the woods look horrible, littered with loose trash and many empty beer bottles. You'd think they'd get tired of seeing all that trash? Apparently not.

It drives me nuts. No trash here but a ton of leaves. I need a yard vacuum! :)

Hey Ark, heads up... it looks like we are less than two weeks away from hitting lows in the 20s at night. Be prepared! Things 'bout to be cray-cray!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Hey Ark, heads up... it looks like we are less than two weeks away from hitting lows in the 20s at night. Be prepared! Things 'bout to be cray-cray!

oh no, that means I need to get all the anti-ice gear in place and tested for the critters.

Did you hear about a Nor'easter headed our way? :smile:

Hijinx

This is just normal Southern Maryland weather.

Wear a coat to work come home in a T-shirt or Vice Versa.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Just saw this about the cold coming kwilla mentioned:

Winter Storm Will Send Temperatures Plummeting on East Coast

Temperatures Plunge Across the Country as Snow Buries MidwestNIGHTLY NEWS

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/winter-storm-will-send-temperatures-plummeting-east-coast-n246706

A winter storm that dumped two feet of snow and claimed at least four lives in the Upper Midwest was on Wednesday promising dramatic plunges in temperature across the East and South. Northern Michigan and Wisconsin were the only places still experiencing snowfall by 3 a.m. ET. But a blanket of icy temperatures that has been creeping across the nation was set to complete its march to the East Coast in the afternoon. After a relatively mild morning, Boston, New York and Philadelphia were forecast to be hit with temperatures in the 40s and 50s, according to Kevin Roth, lead meteorologist at The Weather Channel.

First published November 12th 2014, 5:34 am

DEEKAYPEE8569

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/winter-storm-will-send-temperatures-plummeting-east-coast-n246706

A winter storm that dumped two feet of snow and claimed at least four lives in the Upper Midwest was on Wednesday promising dramatic plunges in temperature across the East and South. Northern Michigan and Wisconsin were the only places still experiencing snowfall by 3 a.m. ET. But a blanket of icy temperatures that has been creeping across the nation was set to complete its march to the East Coast in the afternoon. After a relatively mild morning, Boston, New York and Philadelphia were forecast to be hit with temperatures in the 40s and 50s, according to Kevin Roth, lead meteorologist at The Weather Channel.

Looks like I need to get the snowblower and the gennie ready.....he said, hoping we won't need them. 'course, we usually don't get snow down here if it comes from the upper midwest.

The thing to remember is that right now all models are showing that Southern Maryland IS NOT in the drastic weather zone. Yes, it will get colder for us but it looks like we'll be in the forties for the most part and talking rain and not smow because we are on the outskirts of the dip.

So let's clam down for now...:belvak:

DEEKAYPEE8569

The thing to remember is that right now all models are showing that Southern Maryland IS NOT in the drastic weather zone. Yes, it will get colder for us but it looks like we'll be in the forties for the most part and talking rain and not smow because we are on the outskirts of the dip.

So let's clam down for now...:belvak:

I know what I said but.....:yeahthat: