Lady Bug, Lady Bug

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
:killingme They hit here the other day and I set up a turbine fan and aimed it east. You're welcome. :lmao:

oldman

Lobster Land
I had them inside here in Maine for a month now. I've thrown out at least 30 and still haven't made a dent in their numbers.

mamatutu

mama to two
You have foot in mouth syndrome.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

:popcorn:

Your post doesn't even make sense. Why are you trolling a lady bug thread? Do you love me that much? And, you are wasting your popcorn. :killingme:

As far as the topic of this thread. Ladybugs are considered lucky. If your house is covered in them, you are good. I have never experienced harm from them, much less having a reason to smash them against a wall. Maybe, people that don't like nature shouldn't live in an area that is surrounded by nature.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Your post doesn't even make sense. Why are you trolling a lady bug thread? Do you love me that much? And, you are wasting your popcorn. :killingme:

As far as the topic of this thread. Ladybugs are considered lucky. If your house is covered in them, you are good. I have never experienced harm from them, much less having a reason to smash them against a wall. Maybe, people that don't like nature shouldn't live in an area that is surrounded by nature.

:smoochy:

:killingme

:popcorn:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
i'll trade the lady bugs for the phucking fruit flys i just can't get rid off.... catch 9999999 in a trap and 99999999999999999 more come from somewhere !!!!!!!!!!!!