Which Nat Gas company serves Calvert County?

steppinthrax

I did a google search and I got Washington Gas. When I put in my information they indicated they couldn't recognize my address. I then called them and they told me that my area is not in their jurisdiction? Anyway I live along Mt. Harmony Road. I see the elementary School has Nat Gas and the Town Center has Nat gas. I want to get an idea of price to run a line to my house. Maybe a trunk is down the street from me.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I did a google search and I got Washington Gas. When I put in my information they indicated they couldn't recognize my address. I then called them and they told me that my area is not in their jurisdiction? Anyway I live along Mt. Harmony Road. I see the elementary School has Nat Gas and the Town Center has Nat gas. I want to get an idea of price to run a line to my house. Maybe a trunk is down the street from me.

Calvert County does not have natural gas service, if by that you mean underground service lines.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
we do, wash nat serves the southern part of calvert, they have nat gas to calvert marina... Not sure about north county.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
we do, wash nat serves the southern part of calvert, they have nat gas to calvert marina... Not sure about north county.

Do they have residential service there or just institutional? Institutional/business only may be the case in North County if the school and whatever else was mentioned have service.

There was talk 20 or so years ago about getting residential gas service in the County. It went nowhere for a number of reasons, mostly the astronomical cost to develop the infrastructure.

steppinthrax

Do they have residential service there or just institutional? Institutional/business only may be the case in North County if the school and whatever else was mentioned have service.

There was talk 20 or so years ago about getting residential gas service in the County. It went nowhere for a number of reasons, mostly the astronomical cost to develop the infrastructure.

I'm just curious if it's like 2K or so to run a line I might do it.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!

Its residential, they service the first set of townhomes into calvert marina, I wish they would knock on our doors and ask if anyone is interested!!! That is another posible 54 homes they could have for customers...