Suspect in Pennsylvania trooper ambush, taken into custody

Hijinx

(DEVELOPING) Eric Frein, the suspect in the deadly ambush of a Pennsylvania state trooper, has been taken into custody after a month-long manhunt, the Pennsylvania State Police announced Thursday night.

No details were immediately released about his capture.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/3...nnsylvania-trooper-ambush-taken-into-custody/

So glad they finally got him.

Now he can sit in jail for years like Mumia Abu Jamal. Who should have been executed years ago.

mamatutu

mama to two
Seriously... I hope they keep him there :rolleyes:

Surprised he went without incident.

That's what I was thinking. I am sure the officers had to hold themselves back from riddling the piece of crap with holes. If Frein is so against gov and LEO, why didn't he go out fighting. Just another coward who only fights by ambush.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That's what I was thinking. I am sure the officers had to hold themselves back from riddling the piece of crap with holes. If Frein is so against gov and LEO, why didn't he go out fighting. Just another coward who only fights by ambush.

He probably lost most of his arms in the flooded jeep.

BOP

Frein is also facing various other charges including two counts of possession of weapons of mass destruction after police found pipe bombs during their search.

So let me get this straight: 4 pipe bombs = weapons of mass destruction (and I'm not arguing otherwise), but all the stockpiles of conventional and chemical ordnance we found in Iraq = Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction in order to manufacture a reason to invade Iraq...is that about right?

Libprogs would rather lie than breath, I swear to gawd.