Get FREE SOLAR PANELS and lower electric bill!!!

MusicLadyMd

Just wanted to share with everyone something I just found out.
I had thought of getting Solar Panels on my home for years but every where I looked they were BUCCO expensive.
A friend of mine sent me a number of a local company who installs FREE SOLAR PANELS... i thought this is too good to be true... so I thought awhile and decided what is the worst that can happen???
tjey come out and say my house wont work....
So I called and set up an appointment a nice rep came out and explained that we Do get the Solar Panels FREE we just pay for the electric we use.... its like half the price of SMECO so they send out an engineer and we sign up... so far so good.

Im awaiting the installation but thought there might be someone else here like me that might want Solar panels for FREE and save on their electric bill.. so if you want more information you can send me a text or call
240-577-4398 wanda

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had thought of getting Solar Panels on my home for years but every where I looked they were BUCCO expensive.
A friend of mine sent me a number of a local company who installs FREE SOLAR PANELS... i thought this is too good to be true... so I thought awhile and decided what is the worst that can happen???
So I called and set up an appointment a nice rep came out and explained that we Do get the Solar Panels FREE we just pay for the electric we use.... its like half the price of SMECO so they send out an engineer and we sign up... so far so good.

Im awaiting the installation but thought there might be someone else here like me that might want Solar panels for FREE and save on their electric bill.. so if you want more information you can send me a text or call
240-577-4398 wanda

Please report back how well this works out for you.

H

Hodr

While there is no doubt that scams are out there, it is more likely that this is one of the legitimate companies that offer this service (like Solar City). Please do post their names, it's not like a legitimate business would care if you mentioned them by name.

The real catch would be in the contract, and like any important contract you should have a lawyer look it over.

But as for Solar City, if you happen to have a nice south facing roof (or stretch of yard without shade) they can probably set you up with a lease or financed ownership of solar power for less than you may be paying for your current electricity.

The real evidence that they are legitimate is that a couple of the people I know who had their properties evaluated were told they couldn't sign-up unless they had certain trees or obstructions removed from their property. A scammer would probably tell everyone that they are qualified.

sockgirl77

240-577-4398 wanda

Always the sales rep, aren't you? :lmao:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

240-577-4398 wanda

I have recently come into legal ownership if a bridge in New York that connects Brooklyn with the island. I need to sell it inexpensively. Please send me your contact information so I can help you with a once-in-a-lifetime offer.

O. Wattagooz Siam. LLC
2468 Swindell Court
New York City, NY

Goldenhawk

Wow.... very scary consequences.
Nobody should be surprised by a lien placed on their property when they sign a contract including a loan. Unless you buy the panels outright, it's clear that a loan is what they're making to you. When you take out a loan with your property (or something placed on it by the person giving you the loan) as collateral, a lien is exactly what happens.

People are too used to getting stuff for free these days... and too used to signing long documents without reading them.

nutz

240-577-4398 wanda

Ever heard the term, Caveat Emptor? No one is giving away solar equipment. You either purchase, lease or rent the equipment. Please get someone to read the fine print of the contract before you get something you do not want.

glhs837

Power with Control
I just spent a wek in FL, and the radio ads for solar panles on your roof sounded like a used car joint. "Big oils feeling the pinch, so get your free solar NOW!!!!" "Govts going to stop subsidies soon thanks to Big Oil, get your free govt MONEY TODAY!!!!"

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Anyone have panels on their home? I'm looking into solar panels, but can't find much local info. You can PM me.

Thanks.

PeoplesElbow

Solar City installed panels on a house two down from mine, the damn house is shaded all the time from the trees surrounding it and the panels are on both the north and south facing sides of the roof. I can't help but wonder if they are getting much out of them.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Yeah, I'd love to hear from someone who actually has them installed, preferably has had them for a while. I wasn't impressed with the pitch to us a few days ago.

DannyMotorcycle

im in a Facebook group with diy-ers engineers and such.
they make excellent points. like they'll gaurantee the panels for 30 years but can't gaurantee they'll be around in 5 years solyndra.. ifv you ever need roof work you'll be screwed too.