Iraq: Scarcity of Winesses for Saddam's Trial?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Anyone wanna bet...

...he walks?

With the four square support from the Micheal Moore Wing of the Democratic Party that he was wronged and the subsequent soft shoeing we've done in deference to the pro-Saddam wing of the Democratic party, there's gotta be a crack he can fall through.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Iraq: Scarcity of Winesses for Saddam's Trial?

Originally posted by SmallTown
we killed them all?:confused:
:cool: Well, that's one possiblity, but I'm betting 'ol Saddam had something to do with it.

Remember when many, and I do mean many, of their leading scientists were found dead, so as not to be able to be interviewed by coalition forces?

The ones that did consent to interviews were relocated here in the US or other countries, before they told their stories.

I'm kinda thinking many of Saddam's detractors are in search of 70 virgins in another dimension.

:cheers: JMHO

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No, no ST...

...see, Saddam is the BAD guy.

He is the one who didn't murder thousands and thousands of his fellow citizens. He is the one who didn't gas thousands and thousands of his fellow citizens. He's the one who followed UN resolution after resolution to the letter. He's the one who does not support global nut balls and mad dogs. He's the guy who did not invade and ramsack a neighbor nation. He's not the one who attacked another neighbor with long range missiles.

He's the...uh...wait. What am I saying? He didn't do any of those things! WAIT! This man is innocent! We've locked up Billy Joel!

"I hammmmmmmmmm....an in-oceent...maahhhnnnnn"

George Bush is the guy who does all those bad things! A new movie says so.

Let's get him!

whoot! whoot!

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: No, no ST...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...see, Saddam is the BAD guy.

He is the one who didn't murder thousands and thousands of his fellow citizens. He is the one who didn't gas thousands and thousands of his fellow citizens. He's the one who followed UN resolution after resolution to the letter. He's the one who does not support global nut balls and mad dogs. He's the guy who did not invade and ramsack a neighbor nation. He's not the one who attacked another neighbor with long range missiles.

He's the...uh...wait. What am I saying? He didn't do any of those things! WAIT! This man is innocent! We've locked up Billy Joel!

"I hammmmmmmmmm....an in-oceent...maahhhnnnnn"

George Bush is the guy who does all those bad things! A new movie says so.

Let's get him!

whoot! whoot!

This had nothing to do with Saddam's guilt or innocence

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It has EVERYTHING to do...

...guilt. He is INNOCENT!!!

We invaded his sandbox ILLEGALLY!!!

There was NO reason. NO justification. He has, simply, been put upon.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: No, no ST...

This had nothing to do with Saddam's guilt or innocence
His trial has nothing to do with it, or the war crimes he has committed has nothing to do with it? :confused: I don't have a degree, you're gonna have to spell it out for me...

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: It has EVERYTHING to do...

...guilt. He is INNOCENT!!!

We invaded his sandbox ILLEGALLY!!!

There was NO reason. NO justification. He has, simply, been put upon.

Sniffing glue again, huh?

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: No, no ST...

Originally posted by Nickel
His trial has nothing to do with it, or the war crimes he has committed has nothing to do with it? :confused: I don't have a degree, you're gonna have to spell it out for me...

The question at hand is the lack of witnesses. The ones we have in custody won't say anything, the others we have are in pieces in the desert.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Re: No, no ST...

The question at hand is the lack of witnesses. The ones we have in custody won't say anything, the others we have are in pieces in the desert.
Gotcha. :cheers:

Steve

Enjoying life!
I can't wait for the spin on this trial..."If the jubba doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Witnesses... to...[sniff]...

...INNOCENCE???? [sniff]

Sounds like M. Moores next project:

"Bill Clinton, 'Is' and you: Witness to Innocence"

;sniff]

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:shocking: :offtopic:
According to the O'reilly Factor tonight, Hezbollah(sp?) has sanctioned Michael Moore's movie and is willing to pay royalties to Moore for the honor of repeated showings of his movie, what,
Fahrenhiet 9/11?

Is that weird, or what?

Vince

Re: Anyone wanna bet...

...he walks?
:yeahthat: If I was a bettin man, I wouldn't put money on his execution, but just in case they're looking for an executioner I'll volunteer to pull the switch, trigger or sword (head chopping).:biggrin:

Warron

The new government already reestablished Saddam's flag as Iraq's national flag. Maybe they will vote him back in power in the next election.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What ever happened to the good old days when you'd overthrow a country and immediately execute the King?

I think the whole idea of Saddam "getting his day in court" is nonsensical. What's he on trial for, anyway? Gassing the Kurds? Having people thrown in the wood chipper? Saying mean things about George Bush?