Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am So Happy With Today's Election Results

I Am So Happy With Today's Election Results

The election news just keeps getting better and better! Gov. Elect Hogan just got Brown's phone call. Maybe Hogan will be able to abolish some of O'Malley's taxes. I have such high hopes for the Republican Senate. Wonder if Obama will spend the next 2 years playing golf and sulking. I just had to share my happiness with today's results.

Locally I am surprised Schallar, Dyson, Bohanon, and Russell lost. Looks like the "St. Mary's County" middle of the road democrat is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by 'SkinsFan View Post
    The election news just keeps getting better and better! Gov. Elect Hogan just got Brown's phone call. Maybe Hogan will be able to abolish some of O'Malley's taxes. I have such high hopes for the Republican Senate. Wonder if Obama will spend the next 2 years playing golf and sulking. I just had to share my happiness with today's results.
    Me too!

Since I live in Charles now, I didn't look up St. Mary's. I didn't know about Jackie Russell, Roy Dyson, and Bohanon lost. I sure am surprised. Three great men. Sorry they lost.

Not to mention George Owings losing in Calvert, which surprised me. Another conservative Democrat who wasn't afraid to buck the Party.

Quote Originally Posted by 'SkinsFan View Post
    Since I live in Charles now, I didn't look up St. Mary's. I didn't know about Jackie Russell, Roy Dyson, and Bohanon lost. I sure am surprised. Three great men. Sorry they lost.
    After his participation in the SB281 debacle I don't think many shared your opinion of Johnny Bo. If I could have voted against him I would have
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

if you look at the election results, hogan took st. mary's and calvert by a landslide, in Charles county it was the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by beachcat View Post
    if you look at the election results, hogan took st. mary's and calvert by a landslide, in Charles county it was the opposite.
    Section 8 speaks loudly in Charles.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICit View Post
    .... i just swallowed... I was lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Baja28 View Post
    Section 8 speaks loudly in Charles.

I'd rather go to Annapolis or further north to shop, dine, go to the movies, etc. We rarely go to Waldorf anymore.

[QUOTE=Bann;5456538]

I'd rather go to Annapolis or further north to shop, dine, go to the movies, etc. We rarely go to Waldorf anymore.[/QUOTE

you and me both!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.