Ex-Ravens Cheerleader Charged with Sex with Teen

Hank

my war
GEORGETOWN, Del. (AP/WBOC)- A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and the estranged wife of a prominent Maryland energy executive has been arrested and charged in Delaware in connection with a sexual relationship involving a 15-year-old boy.

Delaware State Police said 47-year-old Molly Shattuck was indicted Monday on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors. On Wednesday, the mother of three turned herself in to the Sussex County Superior Court in Georgetown where she was charged with the aforementioned offenses. She was released on $84,000 bond.

http://www.wboc.com/story/27284768/...h-teen?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

bilbur

I almost think she is probably in the same boat as the female teachers that are caught with teen students. Many of them are attractive and it makes me wonder why. The only answer I could come up with is they were popular in high school and they want to get with the popular boy to relive the glory days. If the same thing happens to her that happened to most of those teachers she will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trying to come up with justifications or reasons for their "transgressions" is way, way down on my to-do list.

Hijinx

That woman could get laid with almost no effort in any number of places. Why choose some kid who still thinks his penis is only made to pee through.

Maybe that's what it is she likes being an instructor.

steppinthrax

This never ceases to amaze me. They type of thing seems to be happening several times a year to almost once a month. Some HS teacher or female gets involved with some 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year old boy. What I seem to never understand is how this #### gets out to the public.

In addition I have a very strong suspicion that this happens more often then what gets reported!!!

The double standard also is never addressed. When it's older female v.s. young male the thought is "oh he was just trying to get some, he's a boy it's ok". When it's older male v.s. young female the thought is "he's a dirty nasty bastard that needs his balls cut off"....

Hank

my war
That woman could get laid with almost no effort in any number of places. Why choose some kid who still thinks his penis is only made to pee through.

Maybe that's what it is she likes being an instructor.

At 15, that's what you thought your dong was for? Poor thing. :poorbaby:

SG_Player1974

When it's older male v.s. young female the thought is "he's a dirty nasty bastard that needs his balls cut off"....

In all reality... When was the last time you heard of an instance which involved a MALE teacher and FEMALE student? Seems like the more recent and ONLY ones were the opposite!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In addition I have a very strong suspicion that this happens more often then what gets reported!!!

Jeez I hope so! I would hate to think that all lucky young fellas are so stupid that they get caught or "report" it!

"Uh..yeah..she raped me..yeah...yeah..that's what she did..she forced me to have sex with her...all 321 times..."

steppinthrax

In all reality... When was the last time you heard of an instance which involved a MALE teacher and FEMALE student? Seems like the more recent and ONLY ones were the opposite!

I haven't. But I believe it happens and has happened.

I think guys are more careful knowing everybody views them as possible predators.

steppinthrax

Jeez I hope so! I would hate to think that all lucky young fellas are so stupid that they get caught or "report" it!

"Uh..yeah..she raped me..yeah...yeah..that's what she did..she forced me to have sex with her...all 321 times..."

I don't know how I would behave if I was 15, but I believe It would eventually "come out" and people would know about it resulting in an investigation. I think teens will talk/txt/email etc..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Probably a lot of bragging involved. I remember back when I was in HS and one of our sport jocks was banging a super-hot substitute teacher (and the wife of a permanent teacher at the same school) on a regular basis. "Everyone" knew he was. He was quite proud of the fact and the rest of us were just very jealous.

steppinthrax

Probably a lot of bragging involved. I remember back when I was in HS and one of the super sport jocks was banging a super-hot substitute teacher (and the wife of a permanent teacher at the same school) on a regular basis. "Everyone" knew he was. He was quite proud of the fact and the rest of us were just very jealous.

When I was in H.S. we had a chem teacher (I still remember her name). Who was doing a few students. I remember it was very hush hush but it eventually got out. All I heard was the teacher lost her contract. But it never hit the newspaper etc...

Stew

So did he report it or was he bragging about it?

..."According to court documents obtained by WBAL-TV, Shattuck purchased alcohol at a local liquor store and performed oral sex on the victim. The boy later told police about the relationship he had been having with Shattuck."

Wonder why he called the police? Must be a LOT more to this story.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
..."According to court documents obtained by WBAL-TV, Shattuck purchased alcohol at a local liquor store and performed oral sex on the victim. The boy later told police about the relationship he had been having with Shattuck."

I'd bet my last bottle of Jack that he didn't call the police..someone else did and he was simply being interviewed by them as a result of that.

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's

According to this article

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/05/former-nfl-cheerleader-allegedly-had-sexual-relations-with-15-year-old-boy/

The headmaster of the private school suspected something and called police.

In a letter sent Wednesday to parents, the headmaster of the school the teen attends -- the McDonogh School in Owings Mills, Maryland -- wrote he became aware of "inappropriate behavior by a current parent" and a student on Sept. 24 and reported the allegations to police.