Food Stamps...Make America Stronger.

sockgirl77

I'm all for helping those who need help, but food stamps making America stronger signs? Seriously? :banghead:

Attachments

• food stamps.jpg
    food stamps.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 380

PJay

Yeah, they love shoving it at you. When I send emails to the pResident my reply is go on Welfare, food stamps, etc.

SG_Player1974

I dont have a single problem with welfare or food stamps/ebt.

I have a HUGE problem with welfare or food stamp ebt ABUSE!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I dont have a single problem with welfare or food stamps/ebt.

I have a HUGE problem with welfare or food stamp ebt ABUSE!

^This^

We should help those who are in need, but not the ones who spend their kids' food money on fake nails and cellphones.

SoMDGirl42

^This^

We should help those who are in need, but not the ones who spend their kids' food money on fake nails and cellphones.

we should help those that are down on their luck until they get back on their feet, not until they finish growing the next batch of welfare titty feed generation.

bilbur

I'm all for helping those who need help, but food stamps making America stronger signs? Seriously? :banghead:

Maybe America is the name of the mother or kid or they are talking about South America and the growing number of illegals on assistance.

kinmd

Couple of points;
You don't need to be on welfare to get food stamps, an example is someone collecting unemployment. And most of those benefiting from food stamps are kids, who aren't responsible for their circumstances.

sockgirl77

Couple of points;
You don't need to be on welfare to get food stamps, an example is someone collecting unemployment. And most of those benefiting from food stamps are kids, who aren't responsible for their circumstances.

Food stamps ARE welfare. I'm all for helping those who need it. As others have said, it's the abuse that gets me. But, this sign is ignorant. The fact that a WELFARE office markets is ignorant. There are many who do not qualify based on that department's standard, yet they have so much in the budget left that they are doing marketing?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sure it makes the US stronger. Instead of spending money on food, you can take that money and get your hair and nails done. Hey the salon people need to make a buck. Or maybe get some cool rims for your ride.

tommyjo

Food stamps ARE welfare. I'm all for helping those who need it. As others have said, it's the abuse that gets me. But, this sign is ignorant. The fact that a WELFARE office markets is ignorant. There are many who do not qualify based on that department's standard, yet they have so much in the budget left that they are doing marketing?

What is ignorant is your position.

So...how are those in need supposed to find out if they might qualify?

Yes food stamps is welfare...so is Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid...so what's your point? You think EVERYONE who has ever needed a hand is a deadbeat lowlife? That seems to be your position and the position of everyone else posting.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Yes food stamps is welfare...so is Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid...so what's your point? You think EVERYONE who has ever needed a hand is a deadbeat lowlife? That seems to be your position and the position of everyone else posting.

You drive an Escalade, don't you?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
All government welfare programs should be abolished, it's not the job of the government to provide monetary assistance, it's responsibility is to provide security from foreign invaders and the ability to prosper. If people need help, it should come from non-government agencies and charities, the government should not be taking money from one person and giving it another when that other has not earned it.

I'm sick and tired of the government taking my money through taxes and deciding who to give it to without any say from me. If people need help, it should come from the community and not the government. If we never had welfare we would not never have more takers then makers, like we have today.

PJay

All government welfare programs should be abolished, it's not the job of the government to provide monetary assistance, it's responsibility is to provide security from foreign invaders and the ability to prosper. If people need help, it should come from non-government agencies and charities, the government should not be taking money from one person and giving it another when that other has not earned it.

I'm sick and tired of the government taking my money through taxes and deciding who to give it to without any say from me. If people need help, it should come from the community and not the government. If we never had welfare we would not never have more takers then makers, like we have today.

That

SG_Player1974

:banghead:

Actually... what is ignorant is the fact that you missed the point that has been made MULTIPLE times in this thread alone!

It is the ABUSE of these programs that people are upset with. And YES... those who ABUSE these programs are deadbeats!!

Its just too bad... based on your previous track record.... that you will not be back here to read the entire thread and actually make a VALID point or argument!

SG_Player1974

So... I guess YOU won't be filing for that Social Security any time soon huh?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Jane, you ignorant slut.

MarieB

:banghead:

Actually... what is ignorant is the fact that you missed the point that has been made MULTIPLE times in this thread alone!

It is the ABUSE of these programs that people are upset with. And YES... those who ABUSE these programs are deadbeats!!

Its just too bad... based on your previous track record.... that you will not be back here to read the entire thread and actually make a VALID point or argument!

I think you missed his or her point.

"So...how are those in need supposed to find out if they might qualify? "

Justme2

What I do not understand is how does a 20 some year old get food stamps that weigh 400/450 riding a scooter stinking of needing a bath and cigarettes. Having more tattoos than a sailor and talking on their I Phone 6 bragging how they just got it and how wonderful it is while thumbing through their food stamps.