Thread: November 23 Melwood Trail Day Events

November 23 Melwood Trail Day Events

I just wanted to spread the word about this trail riding event. Melwood Recreation Center with the help of SMTR is holding a judged pleasure ride AND non-judged pleasure ride at the Melwood Recreation Center.

The Melwood Recreation Center location is 9035 Ironsides Road, Nanjemoy, Maryland.

The obstacles judging system used is the SMTR (Southern Maryland Trail Riders) Pleasure Ride Judges Guidlines. You can view this at http://smtr.org/

These are pleasant wooded trails over rolling terrain. Several wooden bridges with non-slip surfaces are included on the trails.

Find the flyer and registration form at:

http://www.melwoodrecreation.org/ride/forms

If you can't locate the flyer just email me and I will forward them to you.

Bonnie Snodgrass

chicamuxen at hughes dot net
    Last edited by chicamuxen; 11-10-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Doria does put a lot of enthusiasm behind her (Melwood) events. We enjoyed it last year, wonder what new things she has for this year?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.