Is anyone familiar with White Glove Drug & Alc Testing?

Tami2red

I have an appt there this afternoon for my pre-employment test. I have direction which basicall tell me to start on Three Notch and end on Three Notch. Not terrible helpful. It appears to be near the Air Museum.

Just wondering if anyone know which building??

Thanx

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

Believe it is located right before gate 1 of of the Naval Base on the left hand side heading southbound. Right before/next to the museum they are building...in that 2 story building I believe.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I have an appt there this afternoon for my pre-employment test. I have direction which basicall tell me to start on Three Notch and end on Three Notch. Not terrible helpful. It appears to be near the Air Museum.

Just wondering if anyone know which building??

Thanx

AHH. I had to go there recently. I think I went at a bad time but I was so annoyed after walking out of there.

I passed the place twice and still have a hard time explaining where it's at. It's on the 2nd floor of this sketchy white building that's right BEFORE you get to Expedition Drive if heading up 235 North (away from base). It's on the right and there's maybe 2 places to park and I think it's above some flooring place or a tax services place, I can't remember. It's immediately after passing the Naval Air Museum

I went there at like 4:25pm on a Monday (they close at 5pm) and the lady was just locking up :confused: and was PISSED I'd just walked in. "You here for a pee test?!" "ummm yes" (handing her paperwork) GIGANTIC EYEROLL AT ME mumbles something about trying to get outta there, people showin' up, etc. She made me sit in their waiting room with her boyfriend who'd just been hanging out in the office with her, super awkward as he kept staring at me, while she's filing the paperwork and SIGHING LOUDLY every 30 seconds. :eyebrow:

Leave all your belongings, except for ID and papers, in your car. The people I encountered there were sketchy as the building and I never peed so fast in my life to get back to my purse. I had a large purse on my that day, completely forgot about how you have to lock it all up...since it didn't fit in the locked box it was left unlocked.

That woman finished doing my paperwork and shoved it all at me and locked me out the office so fast I tripped down the stairs.

I didn't know who to complain to and since I was in the middle of starting a new job I had a million other things going on and never bothered. I was also scared the complaint would somehow get back to my new employer and didn't want to sound like some snob. Even though I'm sure that wouldn't happen, but their website has a bunch of bible quotes all over it. I don't exactly see myself getting very far in submitting a complaint. Just go with someone if possible and leave all your belongings/phone in the car.

good luck :buddies:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that you never lived in a big city have you? :rolleyes:

Can you pwease hold me hand? I'm so scarwed of people who don't look like me :bawl:

Where do you get that from my post? They both made me feel super uncomfortable. They were watching some creepy show on their laptop when I came to the office-never bothered turning it down or off as someone was talking about sex the whole time, the guy sat in the corner staring at me (and yes, I'm over the age of 12 and my clothing was not sparkly and something he thought his daughter might like :bigwhoop:) - he licked his lips at me once (perhaps he just needed chapstick and was hoping I'd kindly lend him some?), they both were missing teeth and wearing filthy clothing, she was openly complaining about me making her do her job and I had to leave my personal belongings in their care.

I actually have lived in some pretty rough areas and worked in rougher places. But I'm still allowed to feel uncomfortable in a situation like the one I've described no matter how many sketchy neighborhoods I've had to walk/drive through.

Tami2red

AHH. I had to go there recently. I think I went at a bad time but I was so annoyed after walking out of there.

I passed the place twice and still have a hard time explaining where it's at. It's on the 2nd floor of this sketchy white building that's right BEFORE you get to Expedition Drive if heading up 235 North (away from base). It's on the right and there's maybe 2 places to park and I think it's above some flooring place or a tax services place, I can't remember. It's immediately after passing the Naval Air Museum

I went there at like 4:25pm on a Monday (they close at 5pm) and the lady was just locking up :confused: and was PISSED I'd just walked in. "You here for a pee test?!" "ummm yes" (handing her paperwork) GIGANTIC EYEROLL AT ME mumbles something about trying to get outta there, people showin' up, etc. She made me sit in their waiting room with her boyfriend who'd just been hanging out in the office with her, super awkward as he kept staring at me, while she's filing the paperwork and SIGHING LOUDLY every 30 seconds. :eyebrow:

Leave all your belongings, except for ID and papers, in your car. The people I encountered there were sketchy as the building and I never peed so fast in my life to get back to my purse. I had a large purse on my that day, completely forgot about how you have to lock it all up...since it didn't fit in the locked box it was left unlocked.

That woman finished doing my paperwork and shoved it all at me and locked me out the office so fast I tripped down the stairs.

I didn't know who to complain to and since I was in the middle of starting a new job I had a million other things going on and never bothered. I was also scared the complaint would somehow get back to my new employer and didn't want to sound like some snob. Even though I'm sure that wouldn't happen, but their website has a bunch of bible quotes all over it. I don't exactly see myself getting very far in submitting a complaint. Just go with someone if possible and leave all your belongings/phone in the car.

good luck :buddies:

Thank you Lucky Bee! :huggy:

The actual building is what I couldn't figure out. I didn't particularly want to call because the last time I did they were RUDE!

Pretty strange behavior for a "Christian Based Company"

Tami2red

The actual building is what I couldn't figure out. I didn't particularly want to call because the last time I did they were RUDE!

In fact I SOOOO didn't want to call I avoided it by cleaning my house! LOL

wubbles

The pee test place on Great Mills Rd is just as sketchy. I'm not surprised the one mentioned by lucky_bee is just as bad. I went in the morning though and I think I was the only person in the room (standing room only at the time) that wasn't on parole. Felt really sketchy. This was in May this year.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!

They are rude at the Lexington Park location.

Tami2red

OMG! Have never had such an unprofessional experience. The girl was watching videos - didn't even acknowledge me walking into the office. Once I found the forms to fill out and took them to the window she finally opened the window and sighed as she took my paperwork. She would not even look at me the entire time I was there. Once she allowed me to come "around" I had to wait while she paused the video she was watching on the laptop. Told me to place all belongings in a lock box but didn't close or lock the lock box. I asked when results would be available to my prospective employer. Her response was "I dunno. Test takes about 10 minutes, then it gets e-mailed." She squirted dish soap into the toilet to clean it after I gave my sample. (You aren't allowed to flush or anything. I get that. Done this before, administered them before.) (Squirting dish soap into the toilet. That is NOT procedure)

I swear that girl needs to get another job so she can buy herself a personality, and a better attitude.

I'm seriously thinking of filing a complaint.

Last edited:

crushmymugshot1

The people I encountered there were sketchy as the building and I never peed so fast in my life to get back to my purse. I had a large purse on my that day, completely forgot about how you have to lock it all up...since it didn't fit in the locked box it was left unlocked.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I swear that girl needs to get another job so she can buy herself a personality, and a better attitude.

I'm seriously thinking of filing a complaint.

Two questions for you to consider:
1. What do you think the job pays?
2. What do you think your attitude would be like if your job was to collect urine samples?

:)

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Two questions for you to consider:
1. What do you think the job pays?
2. What do you think your attitude would be like if your job was to collect urine samples?

:)

So that explains the pissy attitude?