Pretty sad....

RPMDAD

If the Redskins can't beat the Bucs.

OMG, just read your post and looked at the score, unreal. Hey Bay_kat, i hope you don't live real near to holiday FL., isn't that where all the latest sinkhole news is from??

Bay_Kat

Tropical
OMG, just read your post and looked at the score, unreal. Hey Bay_kat, i hope you don't live real near to holiday FL., isn't that where all the latest sinkhole news is from??

It is. I've been following it, seems like they are opening all over down there and thank goodness I'm not close, not sure if our other "Floridian" is near there or not.

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw someone watching the game, they told me the skins were playing the worst team in the league.........

Tami2red

I just went and made an "Ooey Gooey" cake rather than watch this game. :stompingfeet: WTH else can I cook????? When the heck are we gonna get rid of RG3?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Poor, poor foreskins, losing BIG, in MD, to the hapless Bucs. And the NFL super-star status to the battered, pretty Grif just took a huge hit.:killingme

GregV814

no you could not hear the booing because empty seats cant talk..........but we are so interested in having a black QB right??? right????

Tami2red

no you could not hear the booing because empty seats cant talk..........but we are so interested in having a black QB right??? right????

Empty seats cannot talk. Or Boo. Can his azz and put McCoy in as First. Keep Cousins as 2nd. RGwhatever could be traded (hopefully) for a decent 3rd. Just my thought.