Get ready for a decades long cold spell.

Pushrod

Patriot
At least according to a new book that is recently out that examines the research results from several sources. This is something I have been saying for the past decade. The sun is the major contributor to the global climate and for some reason it is going into a dormant stage which bodes very badly for us on this planet.

Casey says the evidence is clear that the earth is rapidly growing colder because of diminished solar activity.

He says trends indicate we could be headed for colder temperatures similar to those seen in the late 1700s and early 1800s when the sun went into a "solar minimum" — a phenomenon with significantly reduced solar activity, including solar flares and sunspots.

"The data is pretty solid," Casey says. "If you look at the 100-year global temperature chart, you look at the steep drop off we've had since 2007, it's the steepest drop in global temperatures in the last hundred years."

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/dark-winter-cold-global-cooling/2014/11/16/id/607672/

Wait a minute... so THAT is the big push for all these solar farms... not to create electricity for us but rather to warm up the sun... brilliant. :shocking:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
At least according to a new book that is recently out that examines the research results from several sources. This is something I have been saying for the past decade. The sun is the major contributor to the global climate and for some reason it is going into a dormant stage which bodes very badly for us on this planet.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/dark-winter-cold-global-cooling/2014/11/16/id/607672/
How exactly can I prepare for global cooling AND global warming at the same time?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How exactly can I prepare for global cooling AND global warming at the same time?

Easy. Send in extra money for both the global warming fund and the global cooling fund at the same time. I think you can have it added to your Comcast bill...