Tale of 2 flags

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ISIS-Flag Waving Man Shouts Propaganda at a College. No One Cares. Then He Pulls Out Another Flag…

A video produced by Ami Horowitz shows him waving an ISIS flag at a campus of the University of California, Berkeley. Many of the students walked past unconcerned or without any sense of outrage as he waved the flag of an organization that has already viciously murdered three American citizens and is spreading through the region on a campaign of mass slaughter and torture.

Then, after Horowitz pulls an Israeli flag out, that’s when it starts to get concerning. As the Israeli flag is being waved, many of the students passing by take time to express their rage towards Israel. Many of the students throw out slurs and obscene gestures. Those who have something to say called the Israeli government mass murderers.

Hijinx

ISIS-Flag Waving Man Shouts Propaganda at a College. No One Cares. Then He Pulls Out Another Flag…

A video produced by Ami Horowitz shows him waving an ISIS flag at a campus of the University of California, Berkeley. Many of the students walked past unconcerned or without any sense of outrage as he waved the flag of an organization that has already viciously murdered three American citizens and is spreading through the region on a campaign of mass slaughter and torture.

Then, after Horowitz pulls an Israeli flag out, that’s when it starts to get concerning. As the Israeli flag is being waved, many of the students passing by take time to express their rage towards Israel. Many of the students throw out slurs and obscene gestures. Those who have something to say called the Israeli government mass murderers.

They merely repeat what they are taught by their professors.

Chris0nllyn

I'm sure there are liberal teachers and institutions, but I specifically remember one of my teachers being a "Constitutional Libertarian".

Best class I had ever had.

I can't say I remember any teacher specifically teaching anything liberal other than a few questionable homework questions.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Minds of mush, incubated by liberal teachers and educational programs and standards, fertilized by activist professors in college, watered by top quality news outlets like "The Daily Show", and flower into full stupidity and ignorance when asked to demonstrate what they really stand for, which is they don't know anything about what is going on outside of their next sexting and blow out party session..

tommyjo

You merely repeat what you see on Fox or what idiotic chain emails you get...being uniformed and ignorant isn't limited to only one side of the political spectrum

SamSpade

It fits perfectly with the experience I have had - liberals like to boast that they are tolerant and they do tolerate controversial views.

But only their own. Views with which they disagree are not tolerated at all. When I've been in this situation I've been met with
"Freedom of speech is overrated" and similar drivel.

You are NOT tolerant if you refuse to tolerate something that you're against. That's the point.
You do not respect everyone's view and do not believe in freedom or equality if you refuse to respect ones you don't like,
and oppose the right of others to express theirs.

To be honest - lots of people allow stuff they like and oppose stuff they don't. That also is freedom.
As someone here has quoted from me, my voice is as free as yours, and I'm free to tell you I don't like it.

But I don't at all care for anyone who boasts of their enlightened ability to be "tolerant" when it fails any challenge to it.

Amused_despair

Of course two of the biggest anti-Semitics on this forum are LibertyBeacon and FollowtheMoney, who both come across as not of the liberal persuasion, so I am not sure that it is accurate to lump all liberals together based on this video and other such examples.

BOP

Of course two of the biggest anti-Semitics on this forum are LibertyBeacon and FollowtheMoney, who both come across as not of the liberal persuasion, so I am not sure that it is accurate to lump all liberals together based on this video and other such examples.

I don't know about followthemoney, but I've urged libertybacon to come out of the progressive closet on more than one occasion.

Chris0nllyn

What makes them "liberal"? Not agreeing with you?

Hijinx

So now TJ is insulting those in the military, or is it law enforcement officers?

I am very lenient toward her and was willing to accept that mistake of hers as a simple typo.

But she is correct--being uninformed and ignorant is not limited to one side of the spectrum.
She is living proof that she is a part of the uninformed and ignorant liberal spectrum.
Poor child has lived through 6 years of the lousiest President , and Administration to ever burden this country and hasn't a clue.