What happened to my chubby thread I just posted?

SG_Player1974

Was it deleted?

Anyways... thanks fat girl in the Red Chevy Cruz MD Plate:Ending in 4647

Impressive douche bag driving skills! You obviously were not on your way to the gym!

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You can't post plate numbers - you could post partial....
Otherwise this tread will get deleted too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can't post plate numbers - you could post partial....
Otherwise this tread will get deleted too.

This ^^ Please do not post identifiers on the forums. People are mental and I don't want to deal with them.

dontknowwhy

Was it deleted?

Anyways... thanks fat girl in the Red Chevy Cruz MD Plate:Ending in 4647

Impressive douche bag driving skills! You obviously were not on your way to the gym!

Ok, now that we got it back...

Back off the fat chick man!!
Fat chicks can't run fast, so they compensate by driving fast...and furious

acommondisaster

Disclaimer: I dont eat donuts and I have a miata. The other morning I was coming home from work. I did a right on red SB onto rt 301 just BEFORE the light turned green for the SB traffic. The person in the righthand SB lane apparently didn't like that I right turned and got in the way of his potential jackrabbit start. He turned on his brights as he caught up with me and tailgated at 55mph, then he went around me and slowed down nearly to a stop....so i got into the left lane, passed a car that was also in the right hand lane and continued on my way. Dude must have been pitching a fit inside his SUV and he proceeded to catch up with me. At this point I realized he was raging, and I don't argue with other cars as I know my mean lil miata is never going to win. I slowed down a bit so that he'd continue on his way without me in the other lane and he paced me, at the last minute, I pulled a left hand turn and watched as he braked for a sec and then proceeded on. All in the vicinity of the La Plata police barracks. Idiocy knows no boundaries. Road rage scares me.

mamatutu

mama to two
I think that all this talk about arseholes and road rage is a two way street. It is easy to detangle yourself from a road situation. It depends on demeanor. I have a short fuse and am opinionated, but when it comes to the road, I back off. Not worth it for some stranger to kill me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Disclaimer: I dont eat donuts and I have a miata. The other morning I was coming home from work. I did a right on red SB onto rt 301 just BEFORE the light turned green for the SB traffic. The person in the righthand SB lane apparently didn't like that I right turned and got in the way of his potential jackrabbit start. He turned on his brights as he caught up with me and tailgated at 55mph, then he went around me and slowed down nearly to a stop....so i got into the left lane, passed a car that was also in the right hand lane and continued on my way. Dude must have been pitching a fit inside his SUV and he proceeded to catch up with me. At this point I realized he was raging, and I don't argue with other cars as I know my mean lil miata is never going to win. I slowed down a bit so that he'd continue on his way without me in the other lane and he paced me, at the last minute, I pulled a left hand turn and watched as he braked for a sec and then proceeded on. All in the vicinity of the La Plata police barracks. Idiocy knows no boundaries. Road rage scares me.

See, I get road rager rage - as in road ragers piss me off to the point that I want to drag them from their vehicle and beat the #### out of them. I haven't confronted one in awhile - we all grow up, right? - but it hasn't been terribly long ago that I stopped at a red light, exited my vehicle, and approached a young man who menaced me and scared the hell out of me because I was not passing fast enough for him. He wouldn't get out of his car, the light turned green, and his life was saved. But barely because I was highly pissed and had fear adrenaline coursing through my body.

So you ragers out there, be careful who you #### with. You might just catch me on a bad day.

mamatutu

mama to two
See, I get road rager rage - as in road ragers piss me off to the point that I want to drag them from their vehicle and beat the #### out of them. I haven't confronted one in awhile - we all grow up, right? - but it hasn't been terribly long ago that I stopped at a red light, exited my vehicle, and approached a young man who menaced me and scared the hell out of me because I was not passing fast enough for him. He wouldn't get out of his car, the light turned green, and his life was saved. But barely because I was highly pissed and had fear adrenaline coursing through my body.

So you ragers out there, be careful who you #### with. You might just catch me on a bad day.

That makes a lot of sense. Not. Why would you want to engage with a stranger on the road that has a problem? Drop back. That is the answer. Live to see another day. That's all.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Do you remember my Momma Bear thread from years ago (since deleted)? I also confronted the dumbass driver, only to find out it was my babysitters boyfriend. :lol:

Anywho... I was rear ended on the 4th of this month, as I was completely stopped in traffic. I didn't go ballistic on him. I was way too shocked.

acommondisaster

I get that and I have to catch myself and hold back. I'd love to take some lil punk by the scruff of the neck and tell him he's being stupid, but I've decided that if they'll come after me with a 2 ton piece of metal and plastic, there's no telling what else they're willing to do, and I've got miles to go before I sleep. I'm really trying to become a happier more mellow person. Hard for a control freak, but I'm improving.

bilbur

I, unfortunately, have road rage. Most people don't know it because I don't do anything about it like tailgating or cutting someone off. I realize that most of what I rage about is my hang-up so I will rage to myself. The stuff that makes me rage the most are the people that pull illegal maneuvers to advance their position in traffic. I also get angry at the ones doing below the speed limit in the passing lane or doing way below the speed limit on a single lane road. Like I said though the person in the offending car is not aware of my anger unless they pull a maneuver that puts me or someone else's life in danger. The last one was a few months ago when a guy in a crappie truck pulled out in front of me on 235 so bad that I had to lock my breaks and put a flat spot on my tires. Usually I pull in the other lane when I see someone wanting to pull out but there was someone in that lane, she locked her brakes too. That guy got and deserved the finger of displeasure.

Tami2red

I, unfortunately, have road rage. Most people don't know it because I don't do anything about it like tailgating or cutting someone off. I realize that most of what I rage about is my hang-up so I will rage to myself. The stuff that makes me rage the most are the people that pull illegal maneuvers to advance their position in traffic. I also get angry at the ones doing below the speed limit in the passing lane or doing way below the speed limit on a single lane road. Like I said though the person in the offending car is not aware of my anger unless they pull a maneuver that puts me or someone else's life in danger. The last one was a few months ago when a guy in a crappie truck pulled out in front of me on 235 so bad that I had to lock my breaks and put a flat spot on my tires. Usually I pull in the other lane when I see someone wanting to pull out but there was someone in that lane, she locked her brakes too. That guy got and deserved the finger of displeasure.

I'm the same way. TG my kid's are grown and don't ride with me anymore. I was on my way to work a while ago and some IDIOT with a Domino's Pizza thingy on his roof came tearing out of a side road onto 235. It's a 'Y' intersection and he had a yield sign. Never even looked. I had to swerve into the oncoming lane to avoid him. TG the truck coming the other way saw what was going on and managed to swerve to avoid a head-on with me. I had a rather heated discussion with the Domino's manager when I got to work. Nothing happened. He's still driving for them. :shrug:

Smith

I believe a lot of road rage is the result of the lack of courtesy of many drivers, and passive-aggressive drivers. This does not excuse true road rage behavior, but it can be beneficial to examine the cause.

I guess I don't get the license plate thing. I can see phone numbers, adresses, etc that do ID you, but License plates are public....you display it all day every day. And unless you are a LEO, license plate numbers don't tell you anything that would ID anyone.