Band name...

Band to be named sooner rather than later...(pick three)

• Nekkid Brittany

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Initial Reaction

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dirty Strat Bastards

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Southpaw (we're all lefties)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Lost for Words

• No Comment

• Nothin' more to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Larery and the Infidels

• Speechless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...please elaborate...

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...I need a name for my band. We were in no hurry, 16 songs, only two full rehearsals so, we'd get to it sooner or later. We might have a spot at a local joint because their booked band bailed. Whether or not it happens, we're gonna need one sooner and we do not want people who may happen to like, or hate us, us to have no reference point to come see or avoid. :diva:

In any event, my favorite, Dirty Strat Bastards is problematic not only because Fender will likely have an injunction on us before our first set is over but, it could limit the bar mitsvahs, kids birthday party and Senior Center circuit we hope to exploit...

In any event, we have NO singer and don't care. At all. If someone falls into our lap, say, Asian, 110#'s, negotiable morals, voice like Janis, that's all well and good but, we LIKE being a jam band. You can check out two songs http://www.bandmix.com/larry1030949/ by either clicking play and it should roll through them both or scroll down, right, they are listed, Epic and Takin' Off

ALL originals. Blues rock/hard rock/southern rock/bit 'o metal.

So, what sounds good?

Of the choices in your list I voted for "Southpaw" because I think your t-shirt sales will be up because you'll draw the attention of other weirdo left-handers like you.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You should name your band "Free Beer". And you should have an opening band and name them "Beer Nuts".

That way, you can be on the marque/billboard as "Beer Nuts and Free Beer". Your venue wil be packed every single time.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Of the choices in your list I voted for "Southpaw" because I think your t-shirt sales will be up because you'll draw the attention of other weirdo left-handers like you.

Good point. I like how you're thinking on this. T shirts, posters, cruises with the Southpaw band, vitamin commercials, rehab center endorsements...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You should name your band "Free Beer". And you should have an opening band and name them "Beer Nuts".

That way, you can be on the marque/billboard as "Beer Nuts and Free Beer". Your venue wil be packed every single time.

Everything should be great...right up until our equipment is the only thing left to destroy when they find out the beer, and the nuts, are not free.