Sitting Not Allowed

GopherM

Darwin was right
I had to go to the Social Security office in Charlotte Hall today. They have a very ominous armed federal guard there to protect the employees. He likes to stand right at the head of the waiting line and look threatening. He also likes to keep up with what is going on in the world with his smartphone. He stood there for quiet a while and I suggested that a nice high stool would be a good thing for him to have. He told me that, "No, that would really get me in big trouble." So apparently it is OK to be pretty much distracted with your personal electronics but you can't sit on a stool. Of coiurse when he is not standing there scowling at the customers he is sitting all the way across the lobby at a desk and chair looking at a computer terminal.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I had to go to the Social Security office in Charlotte Hall today. They have a very ominous armed federal guard there to protect the employees. He likes to stand right at the head of the waiting line and look threatening. He also likes to keep up with what is going on in the world with his smartphone. He stood there for quiet a while and I suggested that a nice high stool would be a good thing for him to have. He told me that, "No, that would really get me in big trouble." So apparently it is OK to be pretty much distracted with your personal electronics but you can't sit on a stool. Of coiurse when he is not standing there scowling at the customers he is sitting all the way across the lobby at a desk and chair looking at a computer terminal.

acommondisaster

Tell you what....instead of being annoyed with the guy at Charlotte Hall, go spend the DAY at Camp Springs SS Office. You'll come back and give him a big wet juicy kiss. After you go home and take a shower and burn your shoes.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

He's an a**hole! I have to go in there to take care of some of Thing1's business and I would rather pluck out my eyelashes one by one.

Last year,though, he was worse. He would not let an elderly lady who was obviously needing to sit down come in and sit down! He told her to remain in line. Well, after little while she did so anyway. He wouldn't let ANYONE sit down, if you went over the line on the floor he would call you out, etc. I tried to ask him a question about the system for calling people who had appointments and he barked at me to go stand in line and wait my turn. I had no intention of going up against this oaf, and I wanted to report him to the main SSA office, but I couldn't read the company name on his badge in order to make a formal complaint about his company. I complained to the SSA worker who waited on me, and maybe a lot of other people did too, because he is much more mild than he was last year.

Bann

PREMO Member
Tell you what....instead of being annoyed with the guy at Charlotte Hall, go spend the DAY at Camp Springs SS Office. You'll come back and give him a big wet juicy kiss. After you go home and take a shower and burn your shoes.

:yay: I've heard that about Camp Springs. But I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole.

acommondisaster

:yay: I've heard that about Camp Springs. But I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole.

You would if you did your business at CS just once. You'd adopt that guy and take him home. Charlotte Hall is a pleasure by comparison. Luckily, I think I can do just about everything online now.

ginwoman

Why on earth do they need a security guard at a SS office? Thank goodness for doing things online.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
He's an a**hole! I have to go in there to take care of some of Thing1's business and I would rather pluck out my eyelashes one by one.

Last year,though, he was worse. He would not let an elderly lady who was obviously needing to sit down come in and sit down! He told her to remain in line. Well, after little while she did so anyway. He wouldn't let ANYONE sit down, if you went over the line on the floor he would call you out, etc. I tried to ask him a question about the system for calling people who had appointments and he barked at me to go stand in line and wait my turn. I had no intention of going up against this oaf, and I wanted to report him to the main SSA office, but I couldn't read the company name on his badge in order to make a formal complaint about his company. I complained to the SSA worker who waited on me, and maybe a lot of other people did too, because he is much more mild than he was last year.

:yay: This guy doesn't want you to speak to him on a good day. When he's in a mood, it's best to find something else to look at while waiting patiently in line.

Bann

PREMO Member
You would if you did your business at CS just once. You'd adopt that guy and take him home. Charlotte Hall is a pleasure by comparison. Luckily, I think I can do just about everything online now.

Why on earth do they need a security guard at a SS office? Thank goodness for doing things online.
I would gladly complete it online, but since Thing1 gets SSI, and I am his "Rep Payee" - an account online is not allowed. :burning:

FED_UP

He probably has the security cam on the PC looking at you, the trouble maker.

justiceforall

Awww...did the big bad man not wook at you nicely......You poor baby. Sowwy your feewings got hurt.

justiceforall

I've seen your post. You generally come off as a _itch. That's probably why he was an a$$hole.

GopherM

Darwin was right
I thought all of the simpleton trolls had finally left this forum. Now someone else that had sex with his father during his formative years takes to the stage.