Twitterverse explodes: "Obama! Racist much?"

BOP

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/11...as-immigration-speech-most-racist-ever-160297

President Obama’s primetime speech Thursday night caused feelings of anger for many, and not only because he granted de-facto amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

During the speech the president referred to illegals as “workers who pick our fruit and make our beds.” Astounding when you consider this was a prepared speech written, read and edited by a team of professionals who somehow allowed that line to get through.

He also mentioned a young woman named Astrid Silva, who was brought to America by her parents at the age of four, became a great student and is working on her third degree from college.

“Her father worked in landscaping. Her mom cleaned other people’s homes,” he said in describing her parents.

That was enough to set the Twittersphere on fire with at least one person referring to it as the most racist speech since Woodrow Wilson.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess because he left out "sell us our drugs"?

What do these people think illegal immigrants do for a living?

Hijinx

I guess because he left out "sell us our drugs"?

What do these people think illegal immigrants do for a living?

The implication is that the only reason Obama gave this amnesty was to ensure we would have plenty of fruit pickers and bed makers.
To be honest the Chamber of Commerce who backs this amnesty is saying the same thing.
Cheap Labor is why this amnesty is issued by Obama.
But the fact is it isn't cheap labor for the country--only for the Chamber of Commerce and those who hire illegals.
To the taxpayer it is costing us a fortune to educate them , give them health care, food stamps, welfare.

The American taxpayer is subsidizing the Democrat effort to lock up the elections .

That is the skinny on this Obama amnesty.

PS the dumb assed Republicans don't know any better and actually think they can gain a few of these votes.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The implication is that the only reason Obama gave this amnesty was to ensure we would have plenty of fruit pickers and bed makers.
To be honest the Chamber of Commerce who backs this amnesty is saying the same thing.
Cheap Labor is why this amnesty is issued by Obama.
But the fact is it isn't cheap labor for the country--only for the Chamber of Commerce and those who hire illegals.
To the taxpayer it is costing us a fortune to educate them , give them health care, food stamps, welfare.

The American taxpayer is subsidizing the Democrat effort to lock up the elections .

That is the skinny on this Obama amnesty.

PS the dumb assed Republicans don't know any better and actually think they can gain a few of these votes.

Don't you imagine that the little chika Obama named in the speech and who introduced him in Las Vegas has gotten all those degrees on scholarship?

BOP

Carly Fiorina says he did it just to provoke the Republicans.

Not a bad theory.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Don't you imagine that the little chika Obama named in the speech and who introduced him in Las Vegas has gotten all those degrees on scholarship?

I'd like to see those degrees, but they are probably in the same place as obama's degrees and scholastic records are.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Does it mention if the little Chika has ever had a job, or is she a professional student? I K ow people that have 3 degrees, but most I know worked full time especially after getting the first degree..

glhs837

Power with Control
Imagine the outrage would be if a Republican, caucasion POTUS had said those things in a speech...

Say ol' Mitt? At a press conference, "We need people to wash our cars, and cut our hedges", then a 3 second pause "Quote, B.H. Obama"

Toxick

Splat
That was enough to set the Twittersphere on fire with at least one person referring to it as the most racist speech since Woodrow Wilson.

The twittersphere? Dear bleeding Christ.

See... this right here is why I don't use Twitter. All the buffoonery and laughably idiotic people there.
Clearly, every single damn one of these spastic wankstains are nothing more than insufferable, butt-hurt, brain-dead, mouth-breathing jackasses. And they have ALL failed to see the primary fallacy in their thinking, which should be patently obvious, even to the most casual observer.

Obama is African American.

Therefore he cannot be racist.

Q-E-####ing-D.

Bunch of morons.

Vince

Obamy forgot to mention what these 5 million illegals are going to cost the American taxpayer over the next few years. I've heard an estimate of 2 trillion.