Snow!

Coming down pretty good.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 259

TPD

the poor dad
I saw a post on FB (so its gotta be true) this morning showing up to 12" of snow for St Mary's County on Wednesday.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I won't hold my breath. Depending on the model you look at, we may end up with nothing but rain or crappy sleet.

RPMDAD

I saw a post on FB (so its gotta be true) this morning showing up to 12" of snow for St Mary's County on Wednesday.

TPD, i hope if you are correct with that forecast, it holds off long enough for my sonster to get home from Salisbury safely for Thanksgiving.

GregV814

Abandon your cars now!!!!!! Raid the supermarkets for tp and milk....buy tons of salt and icemelt!!!!! Schools will be cancelled for the remainder of the 2014-2015year!!!! Call obama!!! Its hogans fault...

I just saw a potential picture of snow!!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Abandon your cars now!!!!!! Raid the supermarkets for tp and milk....buy tons of salt and icemelt!!!!! Schools will be cancelled for the remainder of the 2014-2015year!!!! Call obama!!! Its hogans fault...

I just saw a potential picture of snow!!!

You forgot to say to stock up on BEER, gasoline, and PT.

YEAH you tell em! I can't imagine going from 70 degrees today to SMOW and DEEP SMOW at that on Wednesday ..... but it has happened before .... so we never know ......
Yeah, they are saying 1-2 inches for Brandywine! :jameo: Rain for Patuxent River... we might get wet! :jameo: