Old lady,Blue and Black Smart Car,Callaway Food Lion Sunday

gretchen

:war: You P.O.S. I was in the checkout line and my cashier was a young girl in tears because you had just run over her feet in the parking lot. She was putting carts away and wasn't moving fast enough for you and you honked at her repeatedly and then ran over her feet. She seemed to be in a lot of pain and was holding back crying telling me what had just happened. Had I been there I would have called the police but the poor girl didn't get your tag. But you drive a distinctive vehicle and I hope I see it out one day. Jerk.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
absolutely call cops, there aren't that many smart cars in SOMD..... Should be an easy search of DMV for them.

gretchen

absolutely call cops, there aren't that many smart cars in SOMD..... Should be an easy search of DMV for them.

Wasn't a witness or the victim. I was just in line and saw the girl was shook up and in tears. She told me what happened.

FED_UP

Wasn't a witness or the victim. I was just in line and saw the girl was shook up and in tears. She told me what happened.

Wow that was fugged up, might have broken toes, cops should have been called, crazy people driving.

RPMDAD

Have to agree with everyone else here, sounds like hit and run causing bodily injury . JMHO

glhs837

Power with Control
I have to wonder where the manager is in this? Who the hell has an employee injured on the job and puts them on a register?

gretchen

I have to wonder where the manager is in this? Who the hell has an employee injured on the job and puts them on a register?

I suspect she was on register,maybe things slowed or she switched out for a minute to grab carts,and just came back in and got on. I don't know that her manager even knew,she was so shook up looking I figured it had just happened,she hadn't even looked at her feet yet,just said they felt swollen.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Such a shame someone would do that and I hope the police were called and they find this woman and charge her with hit and run.

gretchen

I felt terrible for the girl but didn't know the protocol for something I didn't see and wasn't involved in.Had I seen it,I definitely would have called the police.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Leaving the scene of an accident in Maryland that involves injuries means up to five years jail time and $5,000 fine. Plus, the MVA can put 12-points on the driving record.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If it even happened. When putting carts away one's feet would be towards the carts and not the vehicle, thus she would have been hit from behind. Didn't this OP try to pass some other not so true story a short time ago? :tap:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
She should have gone straight to her supervisor, they would have called the police, plus that would be considered an on the job injury. If she doesn't say anything and it turns out her injuries are bad, she won't be able to prove it happened there.

BernieP

Resident PIA
She should have gone straight to her supervisor, they would have called the police, plus that would be considered an on the job injury. If she doesn't say anything and it turns out her injuries are bad, she won't be able to prove it happened there.

supervisor probably told her to do it when she was clocked out on her break.

gretchen

If it even happened. When putting carts away one's feet would be towards the carts and not the vehicle, thus she would have been hit from behind. Didn't this OP try to pass some other not so true story a short time ago? :tap:

No. I relayed an event and an observation,and two forumites got hit too close to home and flipped out. One forumite claimed I was lying,and as proof stated she googled. The resident forum sheep accepted this as fact,and in reality no proof was ever definitively posted showing me to be a liar.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
well you REALLY should call POPO, explain what you saw / heard and let them go from there.... It sounds like a hit and run, bad stuff to the person that performed such an act.....