Scrumptious, Nutritional School Lunches

Roman

:blushing: Some of it looks pretty good, like the cheese on the hot dog bun. The kid must have ate the hot dog before snapping shot. But then again, I am one that loves hospital food.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most of those trays look like what we were served at my school back in the day, when Michelle Obama was just a little kid. That's a powerful woman if she could control the schools at age 8. :yay:

Regardless, it surprises me when Republicans insist that it's the school's job to feed and raise our kids. When did that happen?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Most of those trays look like what we were served at my school back in the day, when Michelle Obama was just a little kid. That's a powerful woman if she could control the schools at age 8. :yay:

Regardless, it surprises me when Republicans insist that it's the school's job to feed and raise our kids. When did that happen?

:yay:

b23hqb

PREMO Member

When did that happen? And which republicans? I'm not quite sure what your angle is there.

acommondisaster

We've been through this in other threads. There are school districts that do not allow lunches from home. And I'm not sure when Republicans have insisted it's the school's job to feed and raise the kids.

And thank goodness my school lunches didn't look like any of that, beyond that sick beigey tray.