Annapolis Towne Center

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a great shopping area! Pete and I spent the day there yesterday and had a blast. There is a shop called Cleo's that sells fancy vinegar, oils, salt, and a few other things. I got a bottle of roasted pumpkin oil that smells so good I should dab some on my neck for Monello.

I found some cool things that would make great gifts, so I'll probably head back this week to power shop.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Girl and I were up there on Saturday. After perusing the shops downtown, we headed to the Mall. It was quite the place to be since there was a big fire (car?) in the parking garage, 2nd deck. There must have been about 10 fire trucks there. The ladder truck was still there when we left. We also stopped at Whole Foods for the yummy cheeses! :drool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whole Foods for the yummy cheeses!

Oh god. My downfall is the little tasting bubbles. I can be sensible with my cheese purchases...unless I start tasting them. Then all of a sudden my cart is filled with all sorts of things.

I got:

Truffle Gouda
Smoked English Cheddar
and another cheddar that is so aged it's the texture of Romano

:drool:

Plus I bought produce out the yang because I cannot control myself.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh god. My downfall is the little tasting bubbles. I can be sensible with my cheese purchases...unless I start tasting them. Then all of a sudden my cart is filled with all sorts of things.

I got:

Truffle Gouda
Smoked English Cheddar

I did pretty good and didn't spend too much, but I did get a couple of the lobster tails since they were on sale. :lol:

Tami2red

I got:

Truffle Gouda
Smoked English Cheddar

I have THAT problem!

Pete

Repete

I got:

Truffle Gouda
Smoked English Cheddar

We had a cheese tasting when I got home. I am in luck, they only liked one of them.

Chris0nllyn

I always wondered what Cleo's was.

My wife was given a sampler pack of some "exotic olive oils". If we ever use them, I know where to get some more. :lol:

lovinmaryland

Girl and I were up there on Saturday. After perusing the shops downtown, we headed to the Mall. It was quite the place to be since there was a big fire (car?) in the parking garage, 2nd deck. There must have been about 10 fire trucks there. The ladder truck was still there when we left. We also stopped at Whole Foods for the yummy cheeses! :drool:

We sooooo need a good cheese monger around these parts! I really want to head over to this place soon http://cheesetique.com/shop/

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I love it up there! We were in that area on Saturday, as well. Went to Whole Foods and got some of their guacamole! :yum: I love the body scrubs they prepare there...I happen to know what one of my stocking stuffer gifts is this year. :whistle: We really didn't spend the time meandering like I would really like to do sometime. We got to visit a shop similar to Cleo's when we were in Florida over Labor Day weekend. We took a "Foodie Tour" and visited one. OMG, I LOVED the Blood Orange infused olive oil I tried there!

Next trip we'll have to go to that store, this time I was in search of all things to prepare my stuffed ham this week. I didn't have a stock pot large enough, and I needed a few other prep items that I've never had a need for in the past. Got a few things in Bed, Bath & Beyond, and a couple of other places.

I think I'm ready to go!!