Women's desire for sex is complicated

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I know, this is shocking news.

What makes a woman want to have sex isn't totally hormonal, as it can be with men.
Instead, women need a lot more to be turned on, according to a study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.

What seemed to play a bigger role in a woman's drive for sex is her emotional well-being.

"But when it comes to sex, women are a lot more complicated."

Hot time in the city

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"What the data did show was that women who reported that they had fewer sad moods and reported being more emotionally satisfied in their relationship had more sexual desire than those who did not."

This is not news. What would be news is if men would simply accept that and act accordingly. :lol:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
"What the data did show was that women who reported that they had fewer sad moods and reported being more emotionally satisfied in their relationship had more sexual desire than those who did not."

This is not news. What would be news is if men would simply accept that and act accordingly. :lol:

This was a PSA to males that desire to be a bit busier in the evenings. You're welcome.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This was a PSA to males that desire to be a bit busier in the evenings. You're welcome.

Thank you. But, I can't claim to have been unaware. :angel:

One of my gal pals, love her and her hubby, gave me the simplest, best and most to the point I've ever heard on the subject. Amidst a meandering, wonderful afternoon of endless beers and no one ever seeming to have to get out of the pool to go pee conversation about boys and girls and relationships, when telling her what an a hole I can be she said "We, women, can put up with a lot. Just be nice." Then there was this 'amen' from all the other gals. Us guys were like :angel:

I can not think of one bad moment I've had in my colorful and winding relationship with the fairer sex that could not have turned out MUCH better, or been avoided all together if I had some sort of device that popped out of my big mouth at key points that simple said "BE NICE".

Trying to find one on e bay... :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A woman's desire for sex is not complicated at all. Men always think they're being "punished" when we don't want sex but the simple fact is that we don't find you attractive when you're being a butthole. Be nice, like Larry's friend said, and acknowledge that we cook, clean, and do other mundane things for you.

So that's it. That's the secret. Be nice to us and say thank you. How complicated is that?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
A woman's desire for sex is not complicated at all. Men always think they're being "punished" when we don't want sex but the simple fact is that we don't find you attractive when you're being a butthole. Be nice, like Larry's friend said, and acknowledge that we cook, clean, and do other mundane things for you.

So that's it. That's the secret. Be nice to us and say thank you. How complicated is that?

Uncorking a bottle of good wine helps too! :biggrin:

catlingirl

Exactly:yeahthat: