Bay_Kat

Tropical

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 301

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I usually get a terrible headache before a snow storm, my own personal barometer. Head is killing me today. :frown:

I've got a bad headache too today, but no snow thank goodness, just a rainy, gloomy, stormy day.

Tami2red

It rained here last night, which was NOT predicted. I can feel weather coming. My neck and shoulders are killing me. I just want to crawl into a warm bath and sleep. :bawl:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I've got a bad headache too today, but no snow thank goodness, just a rainy, gloomy, stormy day.

Sorry about the headache, but I love a rainy day, especially this time of the year. Come on low 60's for Thanksgiving!:howdy:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sorry about the headache, but I love a rainy day, especially this time of the year. Come on low 60's for Thanksgiving!:howdy:

OMG, we just had a thunderstorm, the loudest thunder and brightest lightning since I've lived here. Crazy. Now I expect the temps to drop like a rock.

Vince

Only time the weather concerns me, if it's going to be nice enough to go golfing. So I don't care about the weather. If it snows, it snows. :shrug:

Weather was mispredicted so many times last winter...I'll believe it when I see it.
Just get one of Arkie's spare cats and tie it to a tree. If it's wet... rain, moving... windy,hot... sunny, cool... cloudy, stiff... cold, white... snowy, gone... seek shelter. :shrug: