FBI-COINTEL Black-Bloc looking Agent Provocateur

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ferguson, MO Protest: FBI-COINTEL Black-Bloc looking Agent Provocateur caught attempting to Incite by throwing Bricks at Cops!

One silverlinging: the peaceful protestors, OUTED him and chased him out!! Great job by Kit Daniels of InfoWars:

http://youtu.be/B50aZBqm08Q

TheAlexJonesChannel
Published on Aug 19, 2014

Kit Daniels with Infowars.com encountered an alleged provocateur throwing bricks at Ferguson police while hiding about local residents.

Well, if indeed that was a Fed Black Bloc FAKE 'anarchist' provocateur, apparently, 'hilariously' the FBI/DHS hired a WHITE kid, in a protest where the demographics are predominantly black, and 'thought' the provocateur wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. So blatantly careless & nonchalant. Either that, or it's just another oBUSHma trendie too bored with his suburban whiny life, coming down to the protest for kicks, like it's some traveling circus.

And, according to SSgt. Joe Biggs, he and several others noted and FOUND a cache of Molotov cocktails, and confronted the police to see what they're doing about it: they answered, NOTHING. Clearly suggesting the cops are either all incompetent, careless, nonchalant, or like almost every large politically charged 'modern' protests, it's being instigated and directed by the Feds.

ADDENDUM: Why do you keep hearing that "Black Bloc" FAUXnarchists are FBI COINTELPRO?

glhs837

Power with Control
Far easier to believe that there's a massive conspiracy than that some real anachist would try and take advantage...... infowars can suck a fattie

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Giuliani was on with Jake Tapper yesterday and flat out said that there are folks sent there and around the nation, organized folks, specially to incite and he said "I know who they are and so do you, Jake."

And Tapper was like "Bah uh...errr...back to you, Wolf..."

Our press SUX. Refuse to speak truth to power, to investigate and report on Al Sharpton's power and influence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I have no doubt Anarchists in the 'Black Bloc' are roaming the streets is Ferguson

ya know the white intellectuals in the Guy Fawkes Masks from V for Vendetta .... disaffected from Occupy Movement - professional protestors

I just never considered they might be FBI / DHS Plants .... :whistly:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I just never considered they might be FBI / DHS Plants .... :whistly:

That could mean a LOT of things from infiltrate for 'good' reasons to agent provocateur. Hell, they could be in there simply as placebo's just to be gathering intelligence.

glhs837

Power with Control
That could mean a LOT of things from infiltrate for 'good' reasons to agent provocateur. Hell, they could be in there simply as placebo's just to be gathering intelligence.

I'm pretty sure if the Fed was going to incite, they wouldn't use white people. :) Does anyone really think that incitement was needed to send this over the edge? One last point, Gurps, I'm not surfing over to Infowars, but I don't suppose there was supporting documentation to the story, like video of the alleged refusal to look at the alleged Molotov's, or pictures of the alleged Molotov's?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm pretty sure if the Fed was going to incite, they wouldn't use white people. :) ?

Ah, yes, but, that is the very nature of the misdirection, of the double/triple play! I say that only half kidding.

The greatest single domestic crime of the last century in America, the assassination of a sitting US president, was committed by a guy who was well known by both the FBI and CIA and was left alone simply because they could not begin to believe so obvious a goof as that would, or could, pull of such a thing. Consider how beyond suspicion a white provocateur could be. "Nah...!" :shrug:

glhs837

Power with Control
And that's where so many of these things fall down, they require a combination of the genius level evil and idiot level execution, and of course a large number of folks willing to not only participate, but NEVER, EVER speak of it. Possible, but so improbable that you are better off waiting for a leprechaun to drop his pot of gold off at your house.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And that's where so many of these things fall down, they require a combination of the genius level evil and idiot level execution, and of course a large number of folks willing to not only participate, but NEVER, EVER speak of it. Possible, but so improbable that you are better off waiting for a leprechaun to drop his pot of gold off at your house.

It could be as simple as someones boss handed them an operation out of simple bureaucratic reflex and never bothered to consider that the agent is white and the guys simply ran with it. Not all conspiracies are sinister nor complex. There was a cover up over JFK but, it was to cover the embarrassment that they knew who he was and didn't stop it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Could be, but I'll go with simple deluded/stupid/bad people every time. Infowars is a horrible source. these are the same people who front stupid FEMA domestic concentration camp stories and the old 100,000 plastic coffins BS. I did see one picture of one Molotov, on the hood a police car, that was tweeted by a CNN reporter.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Could be, but I'll go with simple deluded/stupid/bad people every time. Infowars is a horrible source. these are the same people who front stupid FEMA domestic concentration camp stories and the old 100,000 plastic coffins BS. I did see one picture of one Molotov, on the hood a police car, that was tweeted by a CNN reporter.

No argument there.

The simple narrative of Ferguson is folks like the good Rev. have people on the payroll who aren't exactly deployed to calm troubled waters.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Probably why the OP placed this tidbit in Conspiracy Theory and not News. :shrug: