RG3 Benched!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
sad thing is now all the pressure is on McCoy.... that's sucks for him because if he has a bad game they will blame him as well.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This isn't about Robert or McCoy or even the QB position, at all. This is about Dan Snyder, once again, managing a crisis of his making. Everything indicates Gruden did not and does not think Robert should be the starter and that Snyder wanted him starting. So, now that this has all blown up, again, football stuff being managed from Snyders desk, Dan has a choice; Yet another coaching change or step back and let Gruden run the team, something he doesn't like doing, not being part of it.

Dan Snyder bought the team so he could play with it. You can't begrudge the guy that. You can't expect any good results from someone who thinks winning is that easy but, you can't begrudge the guy playing with his toys as he sees fit.

The back and forth of the prior week, RGIII saying stuff he shouldn't, Coach telling him to mind his business, owner telling coach to mind his, coach coming out apologizing to spoiled star, coach coming back out saying this is my business, owner saying "For now"....it's just a loop of a bad scene in a bad movie.

The Washington Ground Hog Days...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
This isn't about Robert or McCoy or even the QB position, at all. This is about Dan Snyder, once again, managing a crisis of his making. Everything indicates Gruden did not and does not think Robert should be the starter and that Snyder wanted him starting. So, now that this has all blown up, again, football stuff being managed from Snyders desk, Dan has a choice; Yet another coaching change or step back and let Gruden run the team, something he doesn't like doing, not being part of it.

Dan Snyder bought the team so he could play with it. You can't begrudge the guy that. You can't expect any good results from someone who thinks winning is that easy but, you can't begrudge the guy playing with his toys as he sees fit.

The back and forth of the prior week, RGIII saying stuff he shouldn't, Coach telling him to mind his business, owner telling coach to mind his, coach coming out apologizing to spoiled star, coach coming back out saying this is my business, owner saying "For now"....it's just a loop of a bad scene in a bad movie.

The Washington Ground Hog Days...

New team name - The Rodents :yay: Can't be too specific as they don't want to offend anyone.

Tami2red

sad thing is now all the pressure is on McCoy.... that's sucks for him because if he has a bad game they will blame him as well.

McCoy will do fine. Even if he screws up once in a while he's gonna be awesome in the long run. Snyder needs to amuse himself elsewhere and let Gruden coach. I have toys too. Maybe Snyder just needs new batteries.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
McCoy will do fine. Even if he screws up once in a while he's gonna be awesome in the long run. Snyder needs to amuse himself elsewhere and let Gruden coach. I have toys too. Maybe Snyder just needs new batteries.

hope so... and yes he does need to let him be the coach!

sure hope if McCoy has a bad game they don't chew him up and spit him out

Midnightrider

what makes you think colt will be anything more than ordinary to poor? He has spent a career as a back up and was ranked as #3 here until Kirk threw a slew of interceptions.....

I wouldn't expect much from colt.

Last edited:

Freefaller

hope so... and yes he does need to let him be the coach!

sure hope if McCoy has a bad game they don't chew him up and spit him out

Why should it be different for McCoy than for every Redskin Quarterback in the last 25 years?

PsyOps

Pixelated
How is it so many people that are just fans could see the problems in RG (and so many other 'promising' picks) and Snottie and coaching staffs couldn't? Is there a new brand of stupidity that exists in these people?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How is it so many people that are just fans could see the problems in RG (and so many other 'promising' picks) and Snottie and coaching staffs couldn't? Is there a new brand of stupidity that exists in these people?

Well, to play Snyders Advocate, he's a great athlete, you don't count on the injuries, you figure he can be coached up seeings how you have Mike Shanahan and he's a marketing gold mine.