Riding Boots - are these too good for riding?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Someone offered to buy me a new pair of Justin Riding Boots. I saw these and fell in love although they are a bit BOLD in color. Are these for trail riding or not? Somehow I'd be afraid they'd get messed up if I rode in them for trail rides.

JustinBootTurquoise.jpg

Roman

Someone offered to buy me a new pair of Justin Riding Boots. I saw these and fell in love although they are a bit BOLD in color. Are these for trail riding or not? Somehow I'd be afraid they'd get messed up if I rode in them for trail rides.

View attachment 105685
If you like them, get them, and make sure you USE them. Who cares if they get messed up? Enjoy. I like the color by the way.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Sometimes Ark, you have to think of yourself, get the boots!!

Almost a year later and I STILL don't have these boots, they just seem like such a splurge when I need so many other things for the critters. I am hoping we can get our foster numbers down so I can have some time to myself now and then. I get contacted almost constantly by people giving up critters for one reason or another, and we can't take in new cases if we are over the established capacity all of the time :frown:.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Almost a year later and I STILL don't have these boots, they just seem like such a splurge when I need so many other things for the critters. I am hoping we can get our foster numbers down so I can have some time to myself now and then. I get contacted almost constantly by people giving up critters for one reason or another, and we can't take in new cases if we are over the established capacity all of the time :frown:.

Had you bought the boots last year, you would have the boots and not even remember the $x you spent on them. As it stands, you are still pining for the boots and likely STILL do not remember what you spent that money on.

I give myself a week when deciding on a splurge purchase. If I still want it after a week, we were meant to be together. Go buy those boots right now.